• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

SWOOPED IN LIKE A NINJA

I didn't even know these were waiting list-y, I was just browing the site and was like holy **** I didn't see that half an hour ago whack

Ha ha nice one. I did not put it on the front page in order to give people on the waiting list a fair chance to snatch a pair but...if you snooze ___________. Seriously though, really hoping this Shell shortage is coming to an end soon.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How noticeable are the double soles on the hoves you guys have?
As the sole edge is trimmed very closely to the contour of the shoe from a top view, they are only somewhat noticable. Though as nothing out of the ordinary.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ha ha nice one. I did not put it on the front page in order to give people on the waiting list a fair chance to snatch a pair but...if you snooze ___________. Seriously though, really hoping this Shell shortage is coming to an end soon.

You are making it hard for us to blow some money. I spotted those Bonafes Aubergines Jodhpurs, here is hoping that I will have better luck with 804 last.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

thanks for doing this. had a busy morning so i couldnt check them out until later yet size was still available. was the color on these similar to previous runs? the images on the site look altered? different from the previous run in a good way. burgundy with a fantastic golden glow

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bonafe jodphur in a light brown suede would be so nice. :inlove:

member2000r

Reaction score
Is it difficult to take care of the Enzo Bonafé Jodhpur Boot in Aubergine calf?

I am considering taking one, but if they need wax & cream colour difficult to buy, no...

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it difficult to take care of the Enzo Bonafé Jodhpur Boot in Aubergine calf?

I am considering taking one, but if they need wax & cream colour difficult to buy, no...

tarrago for aubergine cream - no problem
if you ever find some aubergine wax, let me know

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A few recent Bonafé MTOs:

Enzo Bonafé model 3540 in Etrusco Calf.

Enzo Bonafé modified model 3824 in Brown Grain (color code INCA 6120).

Enzo Bonafé modified model 3672 in Burgundy Calf.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Carmina 80092 Balmoral boot restock will hopefully arrive within a couple of weeks. Please e-mail us if you would like to be placed on our waiting list for the time being.

Last edited:

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How does Inca grain differ from regular Bonafe grain?
Inca has a more irregular pattern and a slightly smoother texture.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesesseintesXX