• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

What is up with Shah's blog? I assume it is a dumb joke but is there SW&D drama going down?

it's all lies

wasn't mine, but that of a perpetually-banned (or I should say hunted, obliterated, tortured) soul ... the Wretched of Styleforum

new interface is nice, wish the red would go away from mobile but can't fault it either, works quite nicely there too.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Does the cute vampire lady from Underworld get naked in Total Recall?

she does not.
--
parker - nice job.

j - thanks for kicking up the font size.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
also, and this is a small one, the messages tab at the top right, anyway to make it more apparent when there are messages? like before when there was a text bubble with the number of new messages.

i know, very minor, but it was a nice feature i thought.

thanks!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
also, and this is a small one, the messages tab at the top right, anyway to make it more apparent when there are messages? like before when there was a text bubble with the number of new messages.

i know, very minor, but it was a nice feature i thought.

thanks!
I agree, will be requested. Different color, outline, something.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

cold war painter

Reaction score
Advanced search only seems to ever return one result?

(not sure if this is already known but couldn't see any mention of it)

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

In other news, no non-consensual mom insults outside of DT, please. Bhowie has a week to think it over.

What bar doesn't tolerate your mom jokes? I mean, it's the fun for thousands of guys every night for at least one go-round....

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

What bar doesn't tolerate your mom jokes? I mean, it's the fun for thousands of guys every night for at least one go-round....

I remember years ago a drunk guy making your mom jokes to the wrong guy in a bar...

Was entertaining..

His Mum wouldn't have recognised him after that..

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New design looks good, but slooowwww to load. No worse than it had gotten before the redesign, but no better.

Example: 10-12 seconds from the time I click on "Subscriptions" at the top of the page to when it actually loads. I'm on a network with ~17Mbps download speeds, too, so I know the problem's not on my end.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

New design looks good, but slooowwww to load. No worse than it had gotten before the redesign, but no better.
Example: 10-12 seconds from the time I click on "Subscriptions" at the top of the page to when it actually loads. I'm on a network with ~17Mbps download speeds, too, so I know the problem's not on my end.

interesting. mine was rough yesterday, but seems to have gotten better. maybe the cookies?
--

is MC now going to be called CM? i dont love that. why the name change?

also, what happened to all the forum and sub forum lists on the homepage. now its just recent "style forum activity", and a lot of dead space.

sorry to be so bitchy, just wondering.

Last edited:

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would say that the white needs to be a bit darker. Too much pale.

Unban Javyn plz.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads