• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unjung
Maybe I'm confused but I thought the post you were referencing was from Spalla, not Fran. Unless they are the same.

Not that Fran, but Spalla is a Fran.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spalla is going to an hero over SF.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I was offline (mostly) for a few days and was only able to browse from my Wii, which makes it impossible to spaminate. But rest assured, StyleForvm, that Kwilk is back in the city and ready to kill some spamz.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
So you feel it was warranted?

I have no idea what the offending post was, but I'm not surprised in the least by your banning. You enjoy trolling and, unlike other trolls, you repeatedly resort to personal attacks. Such behavior is bound to have consequences.

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coldforge
What is CE, anyway? I'm sure it's something simple.

Current Events, power and money

Should be renamed Current events and politics Imho

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
I have no idea what the offending post was, but I'm not surprised in the least by your banning. You enjoy trolling and, unlike other trolls, you repeatedly resort to personal attacks. Such behavior is bound to have consequences.
Are you serious? That would make sense if one chose to leave out the fact that 36" trolled me time and time again. I will say it again, I didn't do anything that hadn't been done to me. There was literally three people I attacked personally, all three of which cast the first stone.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
Are you serious? That would make sense if one chose to leave out the fact that 36" trolled me time and time again. I will say it again, I didn't do anything that hadn't been done to me. There was literally three people I attacked personally, all three of which cast the first stone.
You actually came to CE chucking stones, they just have better ammunition than you do. Now you're in here claiming the subforum is yours too and appealing to everyone as if what happened was all just some vague cycle of insults, but that you are also the only real victim. Seems analogous to something though I can't think of what.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
You actually came to CE chucking stones, they just have better ammunition than you do. Now you're in here claiming the subforum is yours too and appealing to everyone as if what happened was all just some vague cycle of insults, but that you are also the only real victim. Seems analogous to something though I can't think of what.

Work on your reading comprehension, what I said was, I simply dished out what was thrown toward me. I was not a victim, and take an equal share of the responsibility.

Saying I came into CE chucking stones is false, guys like you and 36" were the first to do this.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Greetings mods. I recently tried to post a price decrease in my latest "For Sale" thread and noticed that the thread was locked. Can this be rectified or did I make a boo boo? Plox help.

- V

thanks for stopping by on Friday.

robin22 has taken a dump in Health and Body, at least a dozen spam threads.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Thanks for being the one person on SF that actually reads H&B.

I reported those threads a half hour ago.
plain.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads