• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

NO MERCY

Reaction score
@armellod.e, I wear a 41.5 in the Michael, took a 41 in the Pacific. The Pacific is very forgiving as far as volume is concerned, what with the adjustable strap and little bit of elastic where the buckle is attached.
Not a big fan of the black personally, but not sure what the other offerings are this season. The pair I have is in a textured white leather, wore em all last summer and planning on doing the same again this summer.

mottykytu

Reaction score
Anyone can please suggest me

How better Kiton compare to their kid brand Satorio Napoli?

Fabric, style, fit...?

I have a deal about the same price Kiton (for trillion) in 100% wool vs Satorio Napoli 50%cashmere - 50%Linen

I like the fit on Satorio but I like the color Kiton more,but the Kiton can be tailor to fit just like Satorio I think....

htrannn

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there's a jewellery thread but my current contemplation is some Goros feathers. Reading on the brand makes it more and more interesting to me but not sure how I feel about spending 3k+ CAD for a two feather setup.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there's a jewellery thread but my current contemplation is some Goros feathers. Reading on the brand makes it more and more interesting to me but not sure how I feel about spending 3k+ CAD for a two feather setup.

Personally think authentic Native American jewelry is better than the hyped-up Japanese versions, which are just cover bands of the real thing. Self Edge sells the real deal made by actual Native American artists.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy anything that has taken the designs of an indigenous group without their permission. It's not just a matter of personal feelings; it's more important than that.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy anything that has taken the designs of an indigenous group without their permission. It's not just a matter of personal feelings; it's more important than that.

Yeah but is it more important than hype?

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t buy anything that was an insult to any group, indigenous or otherwise. If it’s a tribute, whether design, music, food, whatever, it’s fair game for me.
Full disclosure: I wear a Goros feather everyday so I pretty much have to double down on my possibly questionable stance here...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads