• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

armellod.e

Reaction score
@NO MERCY Sweet, thanks. Might try on a pair first if I can find one in-store. Half a size down from normal paraboot size = ...full size down? I'm typically a 42 in other shoes, seem to recall Paraboot sizing advice to be half a size down...

NO MERCY

Reaction score
@armellod.e, I wear a 41.5 in the Michael, took a 41 in the Pacific. The Pacific is very forgiving as far as volume is concerned, what with the adjustable strap and little bit of elastic where the buckle is attached.
Not a big fan of the black personally, but not sure what the other offerings are this season. The pair I have is in a textured white leather, wore em all last summer and planning on doing the same again this summer.

mottykytu

Reaction score
Anyone can please suggest me

How better Kiton compare to their kid brand Satorio Napoli?

Fabric, style, fit...?

I have a deal about the same price Kiton (for trillion) in 100% wool vs Satorio Napoli 50%cashmere - 50%Linen

I like the fit on Satorio but I like the color Kiton more,but the Kiton can be tailor to fit just like Satorio I think....

htrannn

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there's a jewellery thread but my current contemplation is some Goros feathers. Reading on the brand makes it more and more interesting to me but not sure how I feel about spending 3k+ CAD for a two feather setup.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there's a jewellery thread but my current contemplation is some Goros feathers. Reading on the brand makes it more and more interesting to me but not sure how I feel about spending 3k+ CAD for a two feather setup.
Personally think authentic Native American jewelry is better than the hyped-up Japanese versions, which are just cover bands of the real thing. Self Edge sells the real deal made by actual Native American artists.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Normally agree with Derek but strongly disagree in this case. You should buy the piece of jewelry that most speaks to you, authenticity be damned.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy anything that has taken the designs of an indigenous group without their permission. It's not just a matter of personal feelings; it's more important than that.

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy anything that has taken the designs of an indigenous group without their permission. It's not just a matter of personal feelings; it's more important than that.
Yeah but is it more important than hype?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.