• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seersucker contest finalists

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
another one of Neo, jsut cause I think he's good at this. Plus another but I unfortunately forgot to write down who it was.
greyseersuckerblueocbdw.jpg
NOTE - I don't remember who this one is... but it's good.
blueseersuckerblueocbdn.jpg

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Neo's shoe photo was my favorite in the thread, but I really couldn't base his overall use of seersucker on that. Neo always looks great, and doesn't need me to validate him, anyway.

vincerich

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Macallan
I would have voted Vox; however, too much blue for my liking. I wonder if he is starring in the Smurf movie.

lol!

Originally Posted by lasbar
Whateveryoulike is always very elegant...

I love the shoes...

I like those shoes too. He's got my vote.

swaggerisaliability

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
NOTE - I don't remember who this one is... but it's good.

I'm a your-pocket-square-shouldn't-be-too-matchy-matchy-with-your-tie type of guy, but this outfit is very well done. I like it. A lot.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
In terms of just best outfit, regardless of seersucker, I think Neo is my favorite. The knit tie is a good touch.

This is a very wide wale (does wale apply to seersucker or just corduroy) that I have never seen before. Does anyone know where this picture is from? I'd like to find more information about this whole outfit.

vincerich

Reaction score
another one of Neo, jsut cause I think he's good at this. Plus another but I unfortunately forgot to write down who it was.

greyseersuckerblueocbdw.jpg

Nice lapel

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
None of the above. There was something wrong with everyone

Vox: The shirt was too blue for me...perhaps a very pale blue...or god forbid, a white shirt would have been pleasant. Besides as other like minded folks commented, the Harvard ring rubbed me the wrong way...but it did complete the entire outfit well.

Didn't Vox once have a huge shoe Appreciation orgy pic of some Navy colored Vass U lasted monks?...This outfit screamed for Navy shoes

Swaggerisaliability. I liked the belt and bow tie...but would have preferred red, not pink, seer sucker for his outfit. I would have been more at ease if he wore a brighter Navy blue FRESCO blazer. The shoes with no socks...I thought the WHAM George Michael look went out of style in 1985?

Niidawg3: Needs to upgrade his camera first. The suede shoes were a nice touch...but the camera kills the actual color. I enjoyed the color of his seersucker suit, but felt the contrasting collar on his shirt took an informal seersucker look and tried to add a sense of business attitude which does not mesh well. I also would have preferred a solid color tie as the dots on his tie distracts from the beauty of his seersucker

Whateveryoulike. I liked his combination...except for the shoes...would have preferred black on white spectators to mesh with his tie. I just don't like look of a light blue suit with an earth tone brown spectator. Neofinitia's shoes would, IMHO, been a nicer touch

Xiaogou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Was gonna vote for Vox's look, but the douchebaggy Harvard ring close-up killed it.
Awww...show us your ring from Pace University
lol8[1].gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xiaogou
Awww...show us your ring from Pace University
lol8[1].gif

Ask Kitonbrioni to show you his ring...It might be more interesting...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads