• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

San Francisco Meetup #5 - Self Edge SF

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
San Francisco Styleforum Meetup #5 -Self Edge SF

Mark the date: Saturday April 4th, 7pm-10pm
714 Valencia Street, SF

Styleforum members all are invited to San Francisco Meetup #5 hosted by Self Edge.

Meet your fellow Styleforum members in this unique San Francisco setting while being surrounded by one of the finest assortments of premium Japanese denim anywhere.

Owner Kiya Babzani, who has been called "one of the most knowledgeable sources of denim in North America", will be available to show and discuss the latest in premium denim including many Self Edge exclusives.

The evening will include:

"¢ Complimentary locally brewed beers and non-alcoholic beverages for your enjoyment.
"¢ Everyone will be eligible for a giveaway drawing
"¢ in addition anyone who makes a purchase will be entered into a special drawing
"¢ Giveaways will include jeans, gift certificates and more....
"¢ And other cool stuff to be announced, as we get closer to the event.
"¢There is absolutely no obligation to buy anything. (But, of course you can)

So come on and join the fun. This event is sure to bring out a crowd.

Wesley Pipes

Reaction score
This looks like it will be fun
smile.gif

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^+1. Anybody up for a Chicago SW&D meet? Or might Farinelli's do another party-type thing in the summer? Either would be awesome.

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds pretty awesome PSG. Unfortunately for me, I'll miss this one. I'll be on vacation in Ireland the first two weeks of April.

emptym

Reaction score
The cool stuff really is cool...

And Gus is good, very good.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
^+1. Anybody up for a Chicago SW&D meet? Or might Farinelli's do another party-type thing in the summer? Either would be awesome.

There's a Chicago meet forming in Social Life, Food, and Drink.

I bet it is aimed at the food, but if I had to pigeonhole it one way or another it'd be to peg it as MC over SW&D.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by james_timothy
There's a Chicago meet forming in Social Life, Food, and Drink.

I bet it is aimed at the food, but if I had to pigeonhole it one way or another it'd be to peg it as MC over SW&D.

Yeah, I saw that, but I'll be in DC that day anyway. What about a general midwest meetup, maybe at Context? That'd be pretty badass...

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all,
You won't want to miss this, there's definitely some surprises in store.
We'll put up some more information as it gets closer to the date, for now plan to be in San Francisco that night.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
^ Hey j_t and wmmk, why not hop a plane and join us? This will be denim Nirvana in the city by the bay.

I wish, I wish!

But I was just in SF this weekend, briefly. Doesn't seem likely I'll be back in time for this.

For the record, that Selfedge white denim slub shirt that Vox showed off a month or two back is very, very high on my to-buy list.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will most likely attend. I've been to 3-4 Self Edge special events and they have all been good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads