• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Delanho

Reaction score
Hey so Slann inspired me to start blogging about some of the pieces I buy and really love. My writing is not as informed or eloquent as his or many of yours.. I've been majoring in chemistry for the past couple of years so my writing is really out of practice.

Anyway enough excuses..

www.seenorsaw.com

The first post is up and I hope/expect to improve dramatically in the ones to follow. Advice is appreciated!

giuseppexzinni

Reaction score
Hey guys, I wear a size 44 usually, do you think a 42.5 would be too small for the Santiags? If it's too small do you think I should size up to 45?

Last edited:

kelice

Reaction score
I noticed some guys buy the women's jeans. Any suggestions on how to size them compared to men's?

Last edited:

Prudy

Reaction score
I'm the same size in both. IME SLP denim is not designed for women with big hips (or any hips, almost) it's a similar cut to mens but the rise will be lower/pockets smaller and leg opening is often 14cm.

Last edited:

slann01

Reaction score
They uploaded some new SS16 campaign shots on the slp facebook page, this is so damn great, with the studded spider web and the lamè panel:

Wondering how they achieve this distressed and chewed look on the shirt.

Krazine

Reaction score

I noticed some guys buy the women's jeans. Any suggestions on how to size them compared to men's?

It really depends on the model/season etc. I own 2 pair, here are some measurements to give you an idea:

size 27
black ss13 95%co/5%poly
d02 w/sk-lw
waist 40.5-41
front rise 20
hem 14.5
thigh 24.5

size 28
washed blue aw13orss14(?) 99%co/1%elastane
d01 w/sk-mw
waist 38-38.5
front rise 23.5
hem 14.5
thigh 24

Both fit me pretty well, even though the measurements are different in the waist/rise. I've also tried a pair of lightly destroyed washed blue, which had a hem of 13cm and the fit was like skintight!

kelice

Reaction score
It really depends on the model/season etc. I own 2 pair, here are some measurements to give you an idea:

size 27
black ss13 95%co/5%poly
d02 w/sk-lw
waist 40.5-41
front rise 20
hem 14.5
thigh 24.5

size 28
washed blue aw13orss14(?) 99%co/1%elastane
d01 w/sk-mw
waist 38-38.5
front rise 23.5
hem 14.5
thigh 24

Both fit me pretty well, even though the measurements are different in the waist/rise. I've also tried a pair of lightly destroyed washed blue, which had a hem of 13cm and the fit was like skintight!

Thanks a lot!

ninopwns

Reaction score
those ripped shirts/plaid are killer, prob my fav pieces besides the sneakers from ss16. really excited to see the boots as well

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads