• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

therattler

Reaction score
i really love the mood of the new ss16 campaign photos. but i can't help think that it feels a bit early. AW15 hasn't even fully hit stores yet.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its a fashion show schedule.

Where cheapest to get Court Classic White Low? SSENSE has it for 495USD BUT 50 shipping is too much since it doesnt qualify for free ship

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah usually the campaign photos don't come out for another 6 months. They'll probably do another campaign to coincide with the release of the collection I'd imagine.

scanner

Reaction score
Probably due to the lack of hype from this last show. It was well reviewed but I think it went over most peoples heads. It didn't seem to translate very well so they're now pushing the vibe early. They probably anticipated it as well because they released so many detail photos during the show reveal.

Sunny23

Reaction score

Hey guys, I picked these up off the Saks website. There is only one model of the D02 regular blacks right? I've never seen any retailer say "stretch" in the title before.

Last edited:

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is mid waist as well as the usual low rise in raw black this season. Mid should be made in Italy based on the YSL website, and low is made in Japan as I've already tried this season's one from LVR and it was made in Japan.

Last edited:

mcking

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to try on the destroyed denim or knee rips from FW15?

Looking to preorder but i'm afraid to since my FW13 and FW14 are inches apart.

Sunny23

Reaction score
Thanks Kieran. From the photos it looks like they might be the mid waist.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saks website says made in Italy so yeah, I'd guess they're the mid based on that and the photos.

Prudy

Reaction score
Looks like it, both my fw15 mid rise and zip denim are made in Italy.

Sunny23

Reaction score

I just got them delivered. Here is a pic of the tag. If anyone can tell if these are the low or mid rise I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

OakGhost

Reaction score
@Mcking I had been worried about pre ordering the FW15 five zip DO2's (Prudy posted a pic of them a while back ) as I was concerned that the fit may have changed a lot from all my SS15 denim but was able to try and the sizing was similar enough for me. Blue destroyed will likely be my next pick up.

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Silly question but how do you guys dress when it rains? Do you guys go out in your suede boots with leather pants with no ***** given? I always style differently when if rains. Usually stuff I don't care about getting rained on. I was wondering if you guys do the same.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Silly question but how do you guys dress when it rains? Do you guys go out in your suede boots with leather pants with no ***** given? I always style differently when if rains. Usually stuff I don't care about getting rained on. I was wondering if you guys do the same.

I don't have suede a but I wore my glitter boots in the rain. Nothing happened. Stepped in some big puddles as well. Honestly boots look better beat up.

And have to remember they are just shoes

scanner

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of the vintage waxed D02's this week and they're made in italy, but way different then the waxed and leather effect from past seasons. I normally am not a fan of the italy jeans cause they're shorter but these are longer and have much more elasticity.. Very comfy. They're FW14 but seems like they were held off release until recently. The only thing is that they are HUUUUGE at the waist. I've never needed a belt but with these they definitely are needed. They keep sagging off me. It's weird cause the entire fit is great, but just the waist part is way larger

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads