1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Adamdraps

Adamdraps Senior Member

There were only two pairs of Bottega Chelsea boots. The shadow grey and brown (not sure the correct name of the color)

The pair in the picture above are the shadow greys he had dyed to a dark brown.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015

2. needhelp123

needhelp123 Distinguished Member

i like those bottega boots, kanye does a lot of DIY doesn't he? he even converted his Thom Browne oxford into SS lol

3. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

4. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Distinguished Member

i got the suede bottega lace boot and i really like them. They are super comfortable and go with many casual outfits. They actually got me into boots and my interest for a SLP pair. Really like the suede on the bottegas

5. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Distinguished Member

Question for those with the leather wyatts. How easy are they to pull off with a casual look? I unloaded my black suede jodhpur boots because I found the suede look too dressy or out of place. They just sat and collected dust. I been debating the black leather wyatt as a replacement but I necer owned a casual leather boot before. I don't want a dressy look, if that makes sense.

6. unouomedude

unouomedude Member

The best dressed celeb is Barbara Martelo. Don't forget "the Saint Laurent boy is a girl" lol

[​IMG]

7. Illithid Dude

Illithid Dude Senior Member

Troye Sivan who walked in the AW15 show is 5' 8'', and I've met Jack Kilmer who walked in the SS15 show and modeled for the permanent collection campaign, a couple times and he's my height, which is around 5' 10''. Honestly, Hedi cares more about weight (he likes 'em thin) and background (part of the L.A. indie rock scene) then height. Height is just a bonus.

8. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

Yeah, in particular I was looking for some of the silk from the Psych collection, but all they had was babycat and stars. I know some of it is available online but I like to see it up close if I can...I'll keep an eye out for it, still, thanks!

9. keanswon

keanswon Senior Member

all about proportions

10. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

Finally some sun!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015

11. neonrider

neonrider Senior Member

looking good prudy. makes me regret passing on the creepers, i should have got a pair or two.

keiran and prudy, my B&w santiags arrived. definitely not for the wannabes, but if you get what slimane's really about, these are so, so good. truly amazing, i can't say how good they are irl.

12. slann01

slann01 Senior Member

Which santiag did you get? I was thinking about getting the Black leather with Chains one.

13. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

@neonrider cool, congrats! Did you have these on preorder via YSL.com?

I'd love to see a pic at some point if you have a sec...

14. neonrider

neonrider Senior Member

i'll post some fit pics this weekend if i can.

slann, i was talking about the embroidered ones but i have the harness boots too. i think they;'re great, easily my favorite harness boots so far by slimane. but you have to be pretty hardcore to pul them off. they're not as easy to wear as wyatt harness boots. the shape is sleeker and the harness is way bigger.

15. slann01

slann01 Senior Member

^^thank you Neon. I hope the SLP boutique here in Rome has it, to try them this weekend.