Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

If you have athletic thighs I think staying true/not sizing down may be wise. I have a true size waist 30, but couldnt pull them up past my thighs but 31 for most brands usually work for my thighs over my true 30

Example of size 31 d02s still extremely skinny, 30s didn't want to come above these thighs
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  2. sjson

sjson Active Member

yea i have bigger than average thighs which was why i was kind of hesitant at first but after contemplating for a while, i want to pull the trigger. now i just have to find a site or store that might have them for less than retail (not too sure about how often they do go on sale, if at all). thanks for the info

3. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

i'd go with prude's advice, they're going to stretch more than you initially think.

4. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

Yeah meant to say couldn't pull them last my thighs. So 31, even though my true waist is 30 is usually my go to. But idk your Frame or anything but if thighs are a little large than normal, but still skinny I wouldn't "size down", at least not on that grey pair which you can see is still skin tight and a nice fit. Imo. But I do know some models may run slightly larger

5. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

my advice is get the size which you can barely almost but not quite button. as in almost touch the button to the hole, but not close it. most models will stretch so you can button them after a few minutes of wear.

the numbered sizes varies so much across seasons, i think it's better to focus on the actual size.

i've got a pair of fw14 black destroyeds (bnwt) in 31 that i'm letting go of, pm me if you're interested.

6. Slpbaby808

Slpbaby808 Senior member

I don't but I liked the other star shoe more without the colors.. But all means they are dope both color ways

7. Slpbaby808

Slpbaby808 Senior member

Jc did slp ever come out with Wyatt boots that didn't have 1.5-1.6 inch heel? Like 1.3 or something rather ?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  8. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I think I like the blue stars better. I might grab these. They seem like a nice sneaker for the summer.

9. SaintLaurent

SaintLaurent Senior member

I have this backpack. It's great it has a a lot of room, is sturdy and looks good with pretty much everything I wear.
    [​IMG]

10. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

11. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

12. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Yeah AW13. They're pretty skinny, but I have no idea on measurements in a 26.

13. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

Finally made my decision between the hedi boots and wyatt boots. And i chose the wyatt boots!! They are so nice and easy to go with. Two pictures with different color denim

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  14. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

^^congrats looks good

15. Forsaken

Forsaken Member

I wear a 26 in all other SLP denim and I had to size up to a 28 for those. They run real slim. I'm 5'7 110lbs, so unless you're thinner than me those probably won't fit.