1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. kieran84

kieran84 Senior Member

Santiags sound great. I also agree those creepers look really cool. Definitely an easier look to pull off without the cropped runway jeans.

2. Adamdraps

Adamdraps Senior Member

Indeed he does.
    I have the lace up boots as well and I actually got a pair of the brown chelsea's on Ebay on Monday. Both are great and I agree. The suede is beyond.

3. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

I love the creepers - as you said, you can easily wear them with just about anything - they look good with crop/cuff or without and you can dress them up or down - they dress up really easily.

I am still on the hunt for a pair of black leather/suede creepers in a 43.5 or 44 as those were my favs but I missed out on them.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015

4. needhelp123

needhelp123 Distinguished Member

the word creepers sound col

5. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

Just got notification that my santiag arabesque boots shipped, will be here next week...looking forward to putting these into rotation.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015

6. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Distinguished Member

[​IMG]

Anyoje own these yet? Might go check them out when I go see the boots.

7. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

^^no, but I like the santiag boot version of those a lot. I could never wear them (well, give me a wad of cash, put me in a time machinne and send me back to being 16 and maybe I could).

I think they should definitely turn those into a roller skate if they haven't already. I'd love to hear your opinion of them when you get a chance to try them on in person.

8. Jbidwal

Will do. I think it's one of these things you like for a bit but not long term. I like them to wear with a simple pair of jeans and a tee. Have to see them in person though. They look like a nice summer shoe but I never had a foiled shoe before though.

9. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

Man, if you can pull it off then go for it! I like them, actually - but knowing how I like to dress I can't see incorporating them into my wardrobe. The pics I've seen of them online from the ad campaign look great. The colors really pop and they have a nice sheen, from what I can tell...

10. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Actually many models are chosen late, there are outfit changes (I changed my mind, you'll wear this, he'll wear that!!!) and lots of stuff is held by pins. Models often walk with shoes that are too small (like 2 sizes) etc etc. Runway shows are a lot more hectic in that regard than people think.

11. Jbidwal

I would wear them the same way I wear my all red sneakers or my baby cat Lows. I love wearing grey so that's why these interest me. Just not sure if they are worth the price as a piece I wear more than one season.

12. jsimonovis413

jsimonovis413 Senior Member

does anyone have any experience with the Canvas Backpacks?

Thanks

13. sjson

sjson Active Member

i'm thinking about pulling the trigger on some slp stretch denim in black..any recommendations on size? I wear a 31 in APC PNS and JE but the waist has stretched a lil more than i would have liked. thanks in advance

14. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

Are you talking about the 15.5cm with 2% elastaine? I recommend sizing down if you want the proper skinny fit, they stretch a bit. Buy from somewhere you can return/exchange just in case.

15. sjson

sjson Active Member

yep. thanks, maybe i'll go with 30 then