• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jaco87

Reaction score
That photo of Hedi in the suede jacket is cool where there's a bit of a gap between the outside of the boots and the jeans. I like the jeans to be just a little longer than that though. I'm thinking about experimenting with the 17.5 cm jeans to get that look because with my 15 cm jeans I never seem to have any gap between the boot and the jeans.

@kieran84 all of my d02 have a gap like that, i have mine shortened, but not tapered to the original hem, leaving a nice gap between the shaft of the boot an the hem of the denim.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
youwhat yeah that's probably it. It's pretty annoying having to pull them down all the time through the day so that they don't come up on top of the boots.

Jaco87 I have mine hemmed too, and not tapered, but the jeans still don't hang away from the shaft of the boots like that - probably because I take a size 45. I may also be slightly taller than you I think, and so I don't take as much length off and therefore the hem is still close to 15.5 cm.

Last edited:

jaco87

Reaction score
youwhat yeah that's probably it. It's pretty annoying having to pull them down all the time through the day so that they don't come up on top of the boots.

Jaco87 I have mine hemmed too, and not tapered, but the jeans still don't hang away from the shaft of the boots like that - probably because I take a size 45. I may also be slightly taller than you I think, and so I don't take as much length off and therefore the hem is still close to 15.5 cm.

true my 40.5 and 5'9' height leave a nice gap!

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will never forgive the people in this thread for making me hear of this Harry Styles douchebag.

Isolar

Reaction score

@kieran84
 all of my d02 have a gap like that, i have mine shortened, but not tapered to the original hem, leaving a nice gap between the shaft of the boot an the hem of the denim.

I tried that, initially, but it made it look like I was wearing flood pants.

jtj48

Reaction score

I will never forgive the people in this thread for making me hear of this Harry Styles douchebag. 

Hating falls on deaf ears when everyone's so busy copping jeggings and researching other new and exciting ways to make it look like you're wearing clown shoes.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The bulge can make the look less streamlined and more clunky. If jeans are too tight it can make look lose the effortless vibe too.

Last edited:

xczuman

Reaction score
Almost certain that this is a fake on grailed but wanted confirmation in case I am wrong. Shouldn't the size on the tag be near the top because this is a 2016 item? This follows the old tag style. Made a comment on the page but it was removed

Last edited:

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Almost certain that this is a fake on grailed but wanted confirmation in case I am wrong. Shouldn't the size on the tag be near the top because this is a 2016 item? This follows the old tag style. Made a comment on the page but it was removed

fake

Hey man, curious if this pic is recent, and if so where it was taken? I've been kicking myself for not picking up that T-rex sweater and definitely still would if its on the shelf somewhere...
nope it was a year ago in harrolds sydney

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For me i really like the shirts, i love the different materials they are really nice and feel nice, and the prints are amazing, i don't even get printed shirts but Hedi ones are awesome.

Guys thanks for the advice for the biker, it arrived today i went with 44 and it fits me like a glove of course feels a little tight right now but it will stretch and fit even better over time. so i am very happy. i can already fully zip it up. I can fit a shirt underneath but not hoodie though.

So basically size down one if you want tight fit but can't wear anything besides a shirt, go TTS if you want to wear sweatshirt underneath

Kallipagan

Reaction score
Hello all, long time lurker first time posting. I got a bit overzealous when I saw the price of these jeans and hopped on them without thinking. The guy says they are ss2013 but the tag makes me a bit nervous. Can someone tell me if I goofed.

Maximus6

Reaction score
Now that the future of the Permanent collection is unclear. What do you guys think are the must have SLP items?

Have a bit of a list of things I still want, but im wondering what you guys consider must haves.

Also debating getting the chained Wyatts in either suede or leather, what is youre choose and why? Leaning to Suede atm..

Last edited:

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was actually gonna ask the same thing, i dont have much seasonal, my collection is very small comparsd to others here these are the things i have

Babycat black shirt
Fw15 paint splatter shirt
Silk tee

black d02
light blue d02
destroyed d02
raw indigo

lesmoking
l01

jodhpur suede
jodhpur leather
sl/01 white
sl/01h black

3 passant belt

i am happy with jeans, i'm getting a teddy soon, i just feel like i could do with one more button up at least and a boot, i'm thinking black suede chelsea?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chief41510