• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They are. I'm so stoked.
I actually bought these last September for $720 + tax but had to sell them for quick money for a plane ticket. I felt no regrets spending the ~770 on them so obviously pretty happy to get them again for 1/3 of the price.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Should I buy these faux-leather moto pants? Half serious. Are these the ones from 2013?

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SS12^

I ended up with 2 pairs of the AW12 ones for some reason, they are skinnier than the SS version and with different detailing, but I don't really find them hard to wear

Here's my Pierre shirt, size up 1. Sorry for not shaving, I know it's grotesque

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SS12^

I ended up with 2 pairs of the AW12 ones for some reason, they are skinnier than the SS version and with different detailing, but I don't really find them hard to wear
Yeah i get a decent amount of use out of my pair from s/s 2012. wish I had the slimmer pair that came out a few seasons later.

PocketOfTies

Reaction score
Just picked up the black moritz sleeveless shirt from ssense sale. Pretty cool shirt, but having some difficulty styling it with other pieces. Any thoughts?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have the Robert shirts always fit pretty slim?
I keep looking at the oatmeal Oxford but 17" shoulders seem crazy for a 52.
@gdl203 can you fit in the 52's? You're a pretty standard XL right?

Ragechester

Reaction score
Just picked up the black moritz sleeveless shirt from ssense sale. Pretty cool shirt, but having some difficulty styling it with other pieces. Any thoughts?
bro its sleeveless style with working out or at least drinking a lot of beer

did anyone get these dominik trousers? really good deal on sense, want to cop but model wears a size 50 even though he supposedly has a 30" waist. I have a 33" waist and could probably make the 48 work if it really has a 17" half waist
puzzled.gif

qcqc

Reaction score
guys, where can I get the off-white jeans in size 32? I was looking for the RSVP Gallery but when I add them to the cart it says it's already sold out. Couldn't find it anywhere else

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up the RGxCP black leather boots from FWRD's sale. Sending them back, leather is surprisingly plasticky, don't like the contrast sole. Bummer.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingCaru