• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

kubrick555

Reaction score
That's a relief to hear. I've had issues going TTS with some Geller stuff due to cropping - fritz moto, belted denim jacket, seconds bomber etc. - and had to size up with varying degrees of success.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dayam, 40% off, copped the type D denim a couple weeks ago after the SA said specifically that they would not go further discount and were very unlikely to offer any type of coupon code or flash sale. my own bad for listening but still
confused.gif

anyways, nomad put up the rest of their delivery and the patch HOODIE looks really cool actually

kubrick555

Reaction score

anyways, nomad put up the rest of their delivery and the patch HOODIE looks really cool actually

Hoodie is dope. I opted for the cross dye over it though - already have too many hoodies I don't wear regularly.

One thing it's missing is the classic Geller leather zipper pull. Usuaully the mainline hoodies have it.

bouds

Reaction score
Visited Barney's and check out some of their Geller stuff, some random thoughts.

+ painters jumpsuit or whatever it is...is wild, SA said that OJ mayo came by and would of bought it if they had larger sizes
foo.gif

+ the material on the geometric hoodie reminded me of the cross sweatshirt. if anything, size up. the 48 was pretty damn slim and the arms and forearms are especially slim. the design didn't look as crazy when you had it on.
+ the bomber shirt fit a little roomy. You have to put it over your head like a sweater, because it doesn't unbutton all the way. it rides up a little b/c of the ribbing,
+ patch bomber fits more tts, but arms are a bit long.
+ really like the material on the kazimir tee, but just not a fan of the design, really looking forward to those aw14 t shirts.

Did Barney's NYC have the Tencel bomber? They didn't the last time I stopped by in mid/late Feb.

kubrick555

Reaction score

Hey, anyone have their denim shrink in length after a wash? Specifically the sepia, 3 yr wash and the grey...

I mean, if you're gonna wash it, do it inside out and cold water. You might lose some of the treatment on the sepia - personally I'd dry clean that ****.

mcfly26

Reaction score
I mean, if you're gonna wash it, do it inside out and cold water. You might lose some of the treatment on the sepia - personally I'd dry clean that ****.
personally, my sepia looks more brownish than the effect i thought itd come with. quite a downer but maybe that just mine

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've washed em, came out looking the same, everything went smoothly. I don't think they shrunk other than the little bit they had stretched out

personally, my sepia looks more brownish than the effect i thought itd come with. quite a downer but maybe that just mine

Did you get a spring pair or a fall pair? The fall ones are significantly more brown. Either way I like them both enough to own both pairs so

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads