• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd wear geller bombers every day if I had the cash, a different color for each day. So hard to justify even 1 when I already have 2 bombers and an all-black toj0.

kubrick555

Reaction score

I'd wear geller bombers every day if I had the cash, a different color for each day. So hard to justify even 1 when I already have 2 bombers and an all-black toj0.

Ditto - I have a spring and fall Geller bomber, plus a myriad of leathers and denim jackets. But still want the Tarmac bomber so bad.

hoodyear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's still a dip dye in 46 on Hypebeast. 220 shipped (+ duties potentially) with HBSPRING14.

keanswon

Reaction score
Ditto - I have a spring and fall Geller bomber, plus a myriad of leathers and denim jackets. But still want the Tarmac bomber so bad.

Seconded. Got my olive spring bomber and the padded charcoal Stefan, but the patch bomber is just so tempting…

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was actually surprised East Dane is still carrying Seconds when pretty much the entire previous collection was heavily discounted. That said, I'm still not a big fan of the reboot. I feel like it was much better when it originally came out.

Maybe I'm just being super OCD but I feel like small details ruin it for me. I liked the hoodie and the sweatpants at first until I saw the panel at the throat on the hoodie and the back pockets on the sweatpants. I will just stick to the mainline.

kubrick555

Reaction score

Maybe I'm just being super OCD but I feel like small details ruin it for me. I liked the hoodie and the sweatpants at first until I saw the panel at the throat on the hoodie and the back pockets on the sweatpants. I will just stick to the mainline.

I think that's fair. The first season of Seconds was really good I thought - t-shirts were awesome, I still have two that I wear. Other than the odd piece, it hasn't been great lately. This season's tanks look good though and the bombers are prob decent.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seconded. Got my olive spring bomber and the padded charcoal Stefan, but the patch bomber is just so tempting… 

I read somewhere that the print design comes from Charles de Gaulle airport? But I can't find any pics. Would be cool if anyone knows what that's about.

Anyway I have 5 Geller bombers that I can think of (and a hooded charcoal but I count that among coats rather than jackets) and still no real black :hide:
Got a black jean jacket and a leather though

hoodyear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that I can think of
laugh.gif

kubrick555

Reaction score
The fact that he did two bombers this Spring is awesome.

Not many stockists getting the t-shirts it seems. They aren't as on point this Spring, I'll prob save my money for Bowie fall ones.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
•Robert Geller Coal Satin MA-1 Bomber

•Robert Geller Coal Canvas Flight Bomber

•Robert Geller Grey Canvas N-3B Bomber

•Robert Geller Grey Satin Cadet Bomber

•Robert Geller Fawn Cupro Stefan Bomber

•Robert Geller Fawn Tencel Stefan Bomber

•Robert Geller Dusk Satin Cossack Bomber

•Robert Geller Dusk Lamb Leather Bomber

•Temple Noir Lamb Leather CWU/45 Bomber

•Temple Noir Lamb Leather A-2 Bomber

Thats my list of Bombers, don't really think I need more...

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, if you're a 46 lemme know if you ever wanna sell one of them

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads