• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red Wing Gentleman's Traveler

redwinglover

Reaction score
hi all,

I need one guess. I stand between the decision of one of the following red wing models.

which model and colour would be your favorite ?

9012.jpg

9013.jpg

9010.jpg

9015.jpg

regards,
redwinglover

redwinglover

Reaction score
exactly and thats my problem. i have already bought two pairs (iron ranger oro-russet and 8130) in the last 4 weeks, but now i am short of money and i have to decide between this 4 models
confused.gif

so ihope you can give my a clue
smile.gif

Racove

Reaction score
I prefer the Moc toes. Also these are more unique because that style usually comes on a crepe sole.

With that said, you should get the 9013 because you already have the 8130, which resembles the 9015 but with a crepe sole.

redwinglover

Reaction score
thanks for your opions, but i couldnt wait and have bought onine a paar 9010. have a look at this pictures, i hope you understand my decsion
bounce2.gif
they are amazing
inlove.gif
img55511310.jpg
img55511311.jpg
img55511312.jpg

laughter95

Reaction score
i tried on gts at local redwing store.

these boots are so heavy and ridiculously painful. my inside ankle was hurting a lot just to stand in them.

too much effort to break in... these shoes must have a 4 month break-in period, right?

Vidi

Reaction score
They break in enough to be semi-comfortable after half a dozen wearings, and then you have what are, for the price, my favorite pair of casual boots. It was worth it for me, but I can't speak for you.

borntoolate

Reaction score
^^^or he could just not buy them.... a simple and elegant solution to wanting to buy something you don't actually want

laughter95

Reaction score
well of course, i didn't buy them. i just wanted to get some insight on why there's 30 pages of fanfare.

Ispy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by redwinglover
thanks for your opions, but i couldnt wait and have bought onine a paar 9010.

have a look at this pictures, i hope you understand my decsion
bounce2.gif

they are amazing
inlove.gif

Can I ask where you bought these from?

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those 9010s are beautiful.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads