• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, here are the images. Opinions welcome.

24558168.jpg

93773128.jpg

63918829.jpg

44488501.jpg

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion

reminds me of this quote

"I once wore a pink, ruffled shirt for dinner, and I wish I had never done it. I thought it was funny, but I felt so bad in it I realized I don't have the humor to deal with ugliness." -Jean Touitou (A.P.C. founder/designer)

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i say keep em!

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WWM shirt from yoox. Im not sure I love it at this point, a bit too long sleeves, and not sure what to do about the crazy collar. Fit, fabric and details are on point otherwise.
wwm001.jpg
wwm002.jpg

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
dude, don't be so ******* green. When you get a camera, you take a picture and then show us. Dont blow your load so fast to try and show off your new tattoo that isnt even yours. When it comes to tattoos, there's no such thing as "it's like this" because every piece is different. You have 10 guys that get the same tattoo but by a different artist and they all look different. Don't be so impudent to just show a tattoo that isnt yours and basically say that it is. You probably think I'm overreacting but having tattooing for the last almost 15 years and having tattoo artist friends for many years, what you're doing is just in poor taste.

+1. just so poseriffic. i'd actually be offended if there was someone out there with a tattoo close enough to mine that i'd feel comfortable posting it on a message board.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
WWM shirt from yoox. Im not sure I love it at this point, a bit too long sleeves, and not sure what to do about the crazy collar. Fit, fabric and details are on point otherwise.

Oh god, the only thing I can think about is Being John Malkovich. Not that it's a bad thing!

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion

24558168.jpg

93773128.jpg

63918829.jpg

44488501.jpg

I dunno, the leather looks kinda cheap in the front section, lace + zip looks gimmicky particularly on what is otherwise a fairly conservative boot.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember people comparing those to the David Z ones, which I personally prefer.. (lighter grey, black stitching)
red-wing-davidz-boots-1.jpg
I think both are among the nicest pairs of red wings out there though.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
That's the one with the wing collar right? I was thinking about that shirt for awhile too. I think it would look better dressed up under a dark grey wool work vest (like a filson or something).

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I dunno, the leather looks kinda cheap in the front section, lace + zip looks gimmicky particularly on what is otherwise a fairly conservative boot.

Well to be fair the leather is excellent quality. It's slightly textured, which is probably why it looks crappy in the photos.

As far as the side zips: I LOVE THEM! I would put zippers on every pair of shoes I own if I could. People might knock it, but I don't care one bit. I love zippers on shoes!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads