• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

After trying and returning a red chambray from JCrew, B&S, and some online boutique, I finally grab this one from a thrift store. Tim Hamilton. NOS. Multi-hued. Big hunks of pearl. Japanese cotton. Made in Italy. God must have heard me weeping. I might remove the epaulets passants, but that's about it. It is done. I am happy.

Great shirt!!

I ordered 7 shirts online, but only 2 available.

Not the end of the world, because I couldn't really afford 7, and leaves more £££ to mop up the bills.

Just wish I didn't want more new jeans....

ohemell

Reaction score
Never mind the fact I threw it on over lounge clothes, what's the opinion on the fit of this VA, I keep going back and forth between it being too big or not.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
i remember the margiela brick cardigan making it to deep sales, the bobble knit one was the one to get.

The jil runs a size big but I have that and elusive chunky vneck metallic pullover no one knows about.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gorgeous ring..where did you cop that?

Is it silver???

I'm trying to rebuild a 46 piece jewellery collection, that I had to sell to clear overseas private medical bills, and I'm only up to 16..

That's a great ring:)

blackbird ballard.

spot blown.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Never mind the fact I threw it on over lounge clothes, what's the opinion on the fit of this VA, I keep going back and forth between it being too big or not.
Looks a bit big - but what's it made of? Will it shrink? If so, you'd regret having a Barbie size top! If it's going to stay like that, you could size down 1...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodhpur