• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Went baller on a pair of White Mountaineering gloves.
Touchscreen compatible on all fingers besides ring and pinky.
Nice! I was going to suggest Nonnative as they had something similar. The touchscreen capable part is pretty neat.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
re gloves: i wear my defeet wool gloves around. designed for cycling but they're basically a charcoal/black wool glove. touchscreen compatible as well and super cheap.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WHich one of you jerks sniped this from me!?

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
re gloves: i wear my defeet wool gloves around. designed for cycling but they're basically a charcoal/black wool glove. touchscreen compatible as well and super cheap.
I know/think you bike a lot from previous posts, you should check out Raphas gloves, there really nice and obviously for ridding. I wanted leather gloves really bad for awhile, I think they just look badass "I hate using that word", and look really great once broken in. $300 for gloves is a lot but I know they will last WM quality is top notch, and if I ever want to sell them Im sure it wouldn't be to much of a hassle. I wonder what there lined with though, and they better be here quick $30 dollars for shipping!!!

Isachenko

Reaction score
Went baller on a pair of White Mountaineering gloves.

Touchscreen compatible on all fingers besides ring and pinky.

I wonder if you'll be able to use your wallet, pulling cards in and out without having to take the gloves off? I might be interested if so, please let us know when you get them.

WHich one of you jerks sniped this from me!?

This was up for at least a week. I was thinking about it myself but thought it wouldn't be warm enough as a coat and not really practical as a cardigan. $660 post-discount's a pretty good price for 100 wool though.

I know/think you bike a lot from previous posts, you should check out Raphas gloves, there really nice and obviously for ridding. I wanted leather gloves really bad for awhile, I think they just look badass "I hate using that word", and look really great once broken in. $300 for gloves is a lot but I know they will last WM quality is top notch, and if I ever want to sell them Im sure it wouldn't be to much of a hassle. I wonder what there lined with though, and they better be here quick $30 dollars for shipping!!!

Strange for such expensive gloves they don't detail lining material, it better not be acrylic or poly blend!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
copped moar from nmwa

calabrese tie sup stichy
mazz shirt
casentino but i'm iffy on this for a couple reasons

#gettinmymcon #swagswagswag #italiansteez

Last edited:

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all over the place:

work stuff
BR dress trousers and some thomas pink dress shirts

still haven't found better beater dress trousers than br monogram stuff. nice hand, decent quality and ~40% off at the moment

casual stuff
barena jacket, barena knits, dh raw black 19cm

and grail stuff
nike bo jackson trainers

laxer8

Reaction score
Nice! I used to have the 'Bo Knows' trainer pack, but always wanted this pair as well. Comfy shoe. Edit: Butchered that quote too.

Last edited:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually wear like grey / charcoal / olive slutty tee, black slim jeans and CDiems / Guidis / MMM's, anyone think I can make barena work like that? Sorta want a crumpled blazer look..

Was going to try an EG Bedford in grey wool but I haven't seen one pop up in my size.

Or should I suck it up and get a nice layer-0 blazer?

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hold up for the EG, probably the best choice for a casual fit like that. EG stuff is all real nice, bit more practical than Layer-0

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have an EG Bedford in a large that just been chillen there basically lemme know I think from 2010 fall thick whipcord cotton, black.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks man!

I'll P.M you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads