• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
AMCQ-MZ2_V2.jpg
Those? They're really nice. There's a dude on SZ who has them and has put up a couple of very good fits in them. Not sure what you're planning but still, I like the kop.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those McQ bluchers look nice, I probably would have picked them up myself if there were any left in my size.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
excellent glasses j

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Yup, they're great for customer service, prices aren't bad either. Dealt with them on the phone about one order and they actually knocked an extra 10% off (already discounted) just 'cause.

Nice. I used a 15% coupon I found, which pushed me over the edge with the purchase. It helps that they're in CA and guarantee delivery by next Tuesday (ordered late in the day today).

Do McQueen shoes come with trees?

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Cazal 643s have arrived and I got my prescription filled:

4689627468_3645930b8a_b.jpg

4688993707_10e9df0f59_b.jpg

Gorgeous, almost steam-punk like

Originally Posted by Synthese

bizarrely comfortable

Look great, kind of like a plaster coloured hi-top version of those NiCo boots everyone loved.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
^Bags yes, trees no. They're good, but they're not Vass, so if that's what you were expecting you'll be disappointed with quality.

Ugh. Won CP achilles mids on ebay to replace old ones. Missed the part where seller listed shipping cost at $179.00. He had had a BIN auction set at 179 + 20 shipping, no takers, relisted at 0.99 with no reserve, put in a bid, surprised to win for 34.00 until I checked the other thing. Foiled. Well, at least he can't hurt my ebay account with a non-paying bidder claim. They hate it when people try to circumvent fees that way. Serves him right, I really hate it when sellers do that.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
^Bags yes, trees no. They're good, but they're not Vass, so if that's what you were expecting you'll be disappointed with quality.

Ugh. Won CP achilles mids on ebay to replace old ones. Missed the part where seller listed shipping cost at $179.00. He had had a BIN auction set at 179 + 20 shipping, no takers, relisted at 0.99 with no reserve, put in a bid, surprised to win for 34.00 until I checked the other thing. Foiled. Well, at least he can't hurt my ebay account with a non-paying bidder claim. They hate it when people try to circumvent fees that way. Serves him right, I really hate it when sellers do that.

saw this as well. seller has a pair of size 46s with 0 bids.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Godamn you LK for ******* looking good in everything and having an amazing sense of style and taste.

i hope im not the only one thinking that the glasses LK is wearing is gaudy, ugly and not flattering to his face at all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics