• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

strangebrew

Reaction score
New Guidi boots. Thanks Mr. Moo

fireflygrave

Reaction score
New long asymmetric hem shirt from kowtow. What do you guys think, too long? To hem or not to hem?

overphotoshopped pictures incoming so you can actually see the shirt

Also, if anyone is thinking of getting this themselves, size down! I'm a 48-50 and this is the smallest size they have.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
try delicate wash and short stint in dryer to bring the dimensions in? works for me on some things. if there's rayon and or silk inn it then don't do that. looks a bit long since it's not narrow enough to stack. or you can scallop it day style

fireflygrave

Reaction score

^ looks good, how did you size?

Bought the smallest size since the measurements looked huge.
try delicate wash and short stint in dryer to bring the dimensions in? works for me on some things. if there's rayon and or silk inn it then don't do that. looks a bit long since it's not narrow enough to stack. or you can scallop it day style

100% cotton so I may try this. Will it mostly shrink length or width-wise?

MrTony92

Reaction score
Thanks firefly for the size guide, fit looks perfect imo. May have to pick one of those up for myself (Luckily I'm in NZ)

Also for anyone else interested they have a $25 off sale with code: HAPPY7BDAY although i'm not sure if it's still active

Last edited:

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
firefly I think it'll shrink least in the lengthwise dimension

if you do go that route be sure to do a trial run on low temperature and less time. check progress and then literally rinse and repeat

Last edited:

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks firefly for the size guide, fit looks perfect imo. May have to pick one of those up for myself (Luckily I'm in NZ)

Also for anyone else interested they have a $25 off sale with code: HAPPY7BDAY although i'm not sure if it's still active

per their policies page, they only issue credit or exchange on anything you use a code/discount on...no straight refund. ::confused:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads