• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

got some yang li boots, ann d braces, another damir t shirt - and a luc toque. two more winter cops in the plans woohoo consumption

niiiice. which yang li boots? assuming this season's lace ups. really like the way they look in pics. i'm guessing they're pretty nice in person as well.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah the black ones at lncc - used black chameleon discount or whatever it is. just ordered today so will get thurs/fri probs. will look cool with peir wu pants

ghostface

Reaction score
lorcan-- texture on that jacket looks great. it does look a bit slim for you, but should be fine when worn open. i'd definitely recommend seeing if there's extra fabric tucked under at the wrist that a tailor can use to lengthen the sleeves.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Update on my post from a while back... I managed to exchange the Needles blazer I got through FromJapan / Secondstage and they sent me the navy/grey version I ordered. So if anyone else gets sent the wrong item or something, it is possible to return, providing the seller is willing (I did have to pay return postage though). The grey version definitely fits better than the brown in the same size- that variation from washing or whatever they did to the wool. Its still slightly small in the shoulders and short in the sleeves but I think it looks ok. Will wear it a while and see if I want to keep. fit pics - any thoughts?
Couldn't really get my hands in the pockets last time round...
Also since kopped an EG andover from f/w 11 in like new / S condition so I have grey wool blazers fairly covered And a fw 12 wool-denim railroader to get my steam locomotive driver steez on... hope this fits ok (both yahoo japan) Plus this EG overshirt from b&s came in recently: Should probably get round to taking some decent outdoor pics and post in waywt :eek:
great pick ups. where'd you find the andover? y!jp?

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

great pick ups. where'd you find the andover? y!jp?

Yup. Lots of good pieces on there. Bidding is less fierce on EG too compared to eBay. (Still yet to actually win an eg piece on the bay). Market's a little more saturated over there I guess

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
huh, just started exploring rakuten, guess i better start exploring y! as well. thanks for the info man.

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lorcan-- texture on that jacket looks great. it does look a bit slim for you, but should be fine when worn open. i'd definitely recommend seeing if there's extra fabric tucked under at the wrist that a tailor can use to lengthen the sleeves.

I hear you, unfortunately there isn't any fabric turned over -its a frayed unfinished edge so this is a no go

Lorcan it looks so damn good on you. Look book-esque (no such word I know)

ha thanks!
shog[1].gif
still not sure about it, we'll see - the sleeve length is slightly ridiculous.

Incidentally I think they must have sized up 1 or 2 for the actual lookbook pic:

Also to continue the EG kopping streak, got confirmation these are coming (thanks to Gary at Drinkwater's)
biggrin.gif

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

$1000 for current season new intarsia

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couldnt pass this up they are practicly sold out everywhere. Now I need a nice knit to go underneath.
Nanamica

Got that H&M shirt in I posted awhile back, so nice for $20, and for H&M. Went to go buy another but there all gone, whoever got one got lucky.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics