• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

got my SS pre order....giant scarf is pretty nice - gunna give to gf

Was that the plan all along? :smarmy:

And is it a straight up scarf (making this up as I go along but long and kind of narrow) or is it more square in shape? I keep seeing bigger knit scarves and borderline shawls or even robes that look awesome but especially now that there's a guy in WAYWT in a plaid thing who looks like a college kid dressing up as a retired Bond villain I've been scared back to the [Skyfall] highlands.

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Carlos1

Reaction score
I thought that the heritage cardigan was surprisingly nice as well. It was at least slightly better than H&M normal stuff. With code I'd be like 45 €.

Also, there was rather interesting full zip hoodie for 20 € or something.
smile.gif

Damn he looks like heath ledger

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update on the Barena pants I bought, ...******* pants are amazing!

Great knitted fabric, and fit is great I am a size 30" and got a 46. BTW No elastic waist like TB says, but they have belt loops.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Was that the plan all along? :smarmy:

And is it a straight up scarf (making this up as I go along but long and kind of narrow) or is it more square in shape? I keep seeing bigger knit scarves and borderline shawls or even robes that look awesome but especially now that there's a guy in WAYWT in a plaid thing who looks like a college kid dressing up as a retired Bond villain I've been scared back to the [Skyfall] highlands.

lol gt you got me. I was like hmm this isn't all that badass, but it's real nice - I think I'll include it in my gf's day present.

it's basically a huge rectangle and it's a solid grey - some neat mottling would be cool. it's longer than an actual Schneider I have but it's still a giant scarf

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
You really should run your potential cops through me first.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sadly, they're probably going back. Something's going on with the insole in the left boot that makes it sound like I'm walking on a sticky movie theater floor with every step. The insoles aren't removable, either, so I'm not sure there's much I could do, short of sending them off to a cobbler.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads