• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up, Artishard.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
he got them off sz or sufu. nictan was selling those. i forgot the price but it was a good snag

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I hope these look a lot better on you than they do on the model...

the pics dont do justice, layers london has better pics

here are the overdyed soft j jeans

Thanks for the heads up, Artishard.

sweet guidi

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought a cotton/nylon/metal Carpe Diem poncho for dirt cheap. Will either be the smartest or stupidest purchase of my life

Also Zam B wool pants courtesy toasty (thanks dude)

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those still look like crap. Honestly every picture I've seen of ZB items looks bad but they get nothing but stellar reviews. Must be something that's not translatable to pictures

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of the modeled/store pictures look really awkward but there's been cool fits posted with zamb stuff, like artishard's.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The heavy linen DNA J-trousers are seriously ******* amazing, nicest pants i've owned/handled. however, looking at fits I feel as though these may have an exceptionally good fit compared to other models...

So glad I lost those 10 pounds and can actually wear them again, shame its now summer :(

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
e: ^^^ those pants are kind of the epitome of what i mean. pictures don't do justice to just how goddamn luxurious the fabric is.

Those still look like crap. Honestly every picture I've seen of ZB items looks bad but they get nothing but stellar reviews. Must be something that's not translatable to pictures

It's very similar to the situation with Schneider - the details, the quality of craftsmanship and, most importantly, the fabrics are incredible when you have the clothes in your hands/on your body, but are very difficult or impossible to translate via photography.

Last edited:

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the heavy linen dna j pants and i love the texture on those. Other similar pants from the SZ labels would have easily cost twice.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

e: ^^^ those pants are kind of the epitome of what i mean. pictures don't do justice to just how goddamn luxurious the fabric is.
It's very similar to the situation with Schneider - the details, the quality of craftsmanship and, most importantly, the fabrics are incredible when you have the clothes in your hands/on your body, but are very difficult or impossible to translate via photography.

Most places are just too lazy to photograph well....compare the shots from suspension point to the garbage shots on gravity pope for example.

RP's- 3 Dries short sleeve shirts for summer and this...baller ice cream.

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

yea i wish they'd try a good photographer, i have the black dna jeans and they are great, pics from layers london sold me on them

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perhaps Zam might consider getting one ir two of the members here or in SZ to model the garments. There are some with amazing fit pics. This would be way better imo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads