• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice, haven't really seen much I like from filippa k apart from that. How's the quality?
Must not kop, have enough knitwear for this winter.

where to kop?
shog[1].gif
I haven't really handled high-end knitwear except some stuff downtown, but that one was really nice, and the 3 filippa k pieces I own are all great (a knit, a pair of jeans and a jacket)
then again filippa k has been among my favorite brands quite a while because their cuts fit me really well, so I may be a bit biased
laugh.gif

smashwindow: you sure? my jeans are made in romania, the knit in china, and my (blazer/)jacket was made in portugal
vjay: in 2-3 weeks I'll probably have my proxy-service up and running, if you're interested in buying filippa k
wink.gif

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^schneider for sale at au revoir et merci

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I literally just imagined how many closets he must have.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

anywhere to get the RC knit jacket?

Yoox
and btw i thought you already bought the turtle neck in this Jun

Sorry didn't realize I had already posted. Just wore it for the first time
what's this one?

filippa k

Indeed
How's the quality?

It's OK but nothing to write home about. It turned fuzzy like a sheep after one wear - not necessarily a bad look but it's the opposite of a hard-wearing SNS wool for example.
where to kop? 
shog%5B1%5D.gif

Got mine at a stupid price on sale + coupon at Gravity Pope
What brand is that epic quilted shirt?

^schneider for sale at au revoir et merci

Indeed. It fits a little boxy for those interested - I am taking mine to my tailor to take it in a bit.
Srs question: where do you put all your stuff?

Srs answer: I don't have any more room to put stuff so I get rid of a lot of stuff so I don't really increase what I own much, if any at all. I recently shipped over 50 items to my trusted consignment seller, 15 of which were outerwear - so I create the room and then I fill it ;) I have operated like that for a few years.
How shiny are those CP derbies in person? Was on the fence about them.

Shiny like corrected grain, less shiny than patent leather. FWIW, I like them.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good eye gdl, and PM me your cosigner too please?

Enjoy the knits :satisfied: and FWIW, the Collina knit is not as warm as I thought it would be. I am sure you got some nice scarfs to layer over. The knit jacket is actually quite breathable.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads