Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases - Part II

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scott.m, Feb 1, 2010.

1. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I'm not a fan of the wide shoulders with tank/fake-tank exposed, always reminded me sports bra straps or something

i actually got it to hide my bra straps [​IMG]

2. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I'm stuck akwardly between XS and S and to be honest it's wayyy too tight for what I am going to be doing silhouette wise, I feel like the fit of Thom Browne is far superior.
    I like their overdyed oxfords, which are difficult to find in an XS.

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

Copped-
    imac
    iphone4
    speaks

Thanks kelvin.

PS. someone buy my brand new ipod touch gb

4. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

I definitely couldn't pull off those Junya jeans but I'll be waiting on a fit pic.

5. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

sick kops Uncontrol. your girl will be happy.

6. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I definitely couldn't pull off those Junya jeans but I'll be waiting on a fit pic.
    I think those front pockets are horrible and I'm not a fan of contrast lining thanks to Korea going fucking overboard with it already so it seems really cheap. Just my feeling though and I'm sure I'm in the minority.
    sick kops Uncontrol. your girl will be happy.
    pretty sure she will

7. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Thats cool man, I bought them for me, not for you. A good amount of posters on here will have plenty of shit to say but that doesn't really concern me.

8. bwonger06

bwonger06 Senior member

Early FW10 prep underway...

[​IMG]

SO heavy. Holy crap is it heavy. Might actually just buy nothing but SNS knits from now on... except sizing these things is next to impossible without trying them on. ie, I bought the above in a size S and I'm like 175-180lbs, bought a W+H wool overshirt in L at the same time. Meanwhile the lightweight ones fit really slim. It's weird. Thankfully they stretch so much it kinda doesn't matter.

Thinking about buying one of these if it reaches 50% off at Oak. (Can't justify 500+ retail on a cardigan)

So size down on one of these things? I am 6'0 160-ish

9. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Do you really think it'll drop that low?

I should say that a) I am very thin for my weight atm, and b) there is almost no difference between the sizes. You could order a S, M, or L and get it thinking "yup, that's my size". I tried on a Start cardi today at Inventory in M and L, and the difference was almost non-existent. I have a Robust in XL that fits like a true size L and I can totally wear it, it's just more of a regular fit. So I have one heavyweight SNS in size XL and one in size S. That should tell you something about the sizing. I suggest trying it on... which also by the way will convince you that it's worth the retail price. The winter sweaters are absolutely fantastic and do not pill, at all. I don't know a lot of sweaters I can say that about. They are the hardest wearing knits on at least my radar screen. I'm going to be happily dropping retail on a Stark in the fall, probably in maroon.

10. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

I like their overdyed oxfords, which are difficult to find in an XS.

These are my favorite as well. I have a slate blue one with black buttons and white stitching that's wonderful.

11. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

Copped-
    imac
    iphone4
    speaks

Thanks kelvin.

take a pic of the new setup with the iphone 4 [​IMG]

12. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Copped-
    imac
    iphone4
    speaks

Thanks kelvin.

want. 27" iMac?

13. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

The double tank detail is nearly identical to what Julius is doing this season, though I doubt they're the first to do this.

I thought it was Julius initially too. But I don't think Julius made it in that color, and the Julius version has a more drooped neck.

14. bwonger06

bwonger06 Senior member

Do you really think it'll drop that low? I should say that a) I am very thin for my weight atm, and b) there is almost no difference between the sizes. You could order a S, M, or L and get it thinking "yup, that's my size". I tried on a Start cardi today at Inventory in M and L, and the difference was almost non-existent. I have a Robust in XL that fits like a true size L and I can totally wear it, it's just more of a regular fit. So I have one heavyweight SNS in size XL and one in size S. That should tell you something about the sizing. I suggest trying it on... which also by the way will convince you that it's worth the retail price. The winter sweaters are absolutely fantastic and do not pill, at all. I don't know a lot of sweaters I can say that about. They are the hardest wearing knits on at least my radar screen. I'm going to be happily dropping retail on a Stark in the fall, probably in maroon.
    I hope it'll drop. Roden Gray has a few of their cardigans at 50% off including this one [​IMG] But I really have to have the fold sweater. Oak starts their annual 30/40/50 sale this Friday so I will wait till Friday to check inventory.

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

take a pic of the new setup with the iphone 4 [​IMG]

ofosho

want. 27" iMac?

Nah my cousin got the 27 w/quad core and wacom tablet for his design shit, i got a beater 21.5 3gh duo core and dropped 5 bills on speakers for it (0). May get an airport or some other cool shit. Will acquire home automation app so I can control my homie's tunes, a/c and most importantly jacuzzi at his hollywood hills home remotely when he's away and I'm rollin up with a breezecake (2).