• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ann D

4531228300b52bb22693.jpg

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just a heads up, they probably will not fit properly as they're a womens pair of trousers, but good luck.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
People make a huge deal out of glasses on this forum

Just get whatever you like and chillax, no one is going to like them here anyway

I must disagree. Glasses - if you wear them - are probably the most important item in your wardrobe. They'll be the item you wear the most and the item people will focus on the most when you are talking to them. So for one they need to go with most everything in your wardrobe, and secondly they need to compliment your face and facial features.

jaac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Glasses - if you wear them - are probably the most important item in your wardrobe. They'll be the item you wear the most and the item people will focus on the most when you are talking to them. So for one they need to go with most everything in your wardrobe, and secondly they need to compliment your face and facial features.

I wouldn't say their the most important, i think glasses that suit you are similar to a good haircut, if you have a good haircut its noticeable, likewise if your glasses suit you its noticeable. I think its more people that don't wear perscription glasses don't realise how often people bring them up, i get a shitload of "i really like your clark kent glasses" at work haha.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Xenox show us those amazing ones you kopped with transition lenses

I would never use this forum to help me choose frames no one can agree on anything, I have no idea why

I also think they just dont matter as much, just wear contacts if its that hard.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know you're being sarcastic but I can't see why you'd hate on my glasses. To me they're perfect and I've heard nothing but good things about them. They're not transitions either, here's the old pic with them, couldn't be bothered cropping.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was implying that it was ironic of you to call me out as looking like a fictitous character when.. well you get where I'm going with this.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i personally kind of like uncontrol's style. dont like the bootcut jeans and fit would be much improved with a paper bag over his head (jk), but everything else is pretty interesting. i think you're the only guy i've seen wear floral shirts and make it look good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads