• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random health and exercise thoughts

AustinYun

Reaction score

I ran the gamut when it came to jawns when I started powerlifting. Started with APC NS then then Levis 501, then grew out of 501s so got older cuts like Levi 1944s and 1937s, eventually grew out of that and those were the largest cut jeans so I got some made to measure selvedge denim with a 13" rise, 14" thigh, etc etc.

Damn, you have the same sizing issues when it comes to suiting, shirts, etc? I fear I'll never fit into a RLBL suit if I keep up the lifting but my body shape isn't really suited to it anyway.

Started lifting in Dec 2011 and now I'm up to 190/245/315 ish on the big 3 @ 165. Should post a squat form check later today lol.

rabbitman

Reaction score
kinda pissed im on crutches, ruined my bulk and fitness goals. my squats and DLs are gonna dwindle away to nothing. however on a more positive note, maybe crutching a mile to the gym everyday in 85 degree weather will just get my upper body cut

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RHET brahs, i'm sure you're very excited that I am doing my econ exam tomorrow, spent all day learning how to do microecon with algebra instead of poverty graphs. Teacher said I'm not allowed to use the ISLM model to explain anything because it's too advanced, is this real life?

bobbyz

Reaction score
I have a question for you guys, did a quick search and couldn't find the answer.

I go to the gym right from work and always worry about putting away my watch and wedding ring in my locker as I work out. They're both not extremely expensive but I think they're enough to worry about. Do people just throw them in a locker and thats good enough? Other options include locking them in the car or going out of my way to stop at home and change before the gym.

Thoughts? Am I just worrying over nothing?

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Damn, you have the same sizing issues when it comes to suiting, shirts, etc? I fear I'll never fit into a RLBL suit if I keep up the lifting but my body shape isn't really suited to it anyway.

Started lifting in Dec 2011 and now I'm up to 190/245/315 ish on the big 3 @ 165. Should post a squat form check later today lol.

Nope not really, I feel like uperbody stuff fits better now thaat I've filled out. I wear mostly made to measure shirts from ratio clothing alternative apparel larges/XL

so what's your weapon of choice now?

#gearwhore

Just those cheap ass $90 Adidas ones. :(

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really, really enjoying my new program so far. Dropping the volume is going to be very interesting. Can already feel strength making a rebound since I'm not longer eating at a deficit, and I've got more DOMS than before.:slayer:

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got a foam rolling ball and have been abusing my lower back after months of half assing a rolling routine. Feels great, I'm a rolling addict now

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Absolutely sickening exam, come at me high first. LSE was being a cheeky kunt though, 30% of it was on game theory and 30% was on how financial crisis occur and what are the after effects using japan as an example, which are tiny topics in the syllabus, which no one revises but they are my 2 favourite topics. Thought it was gonna be on like indifference curves, all the **** models in micro and the solow growth model and aggregate demand, but it was like "show a competitive equilibrium in an output game and how does it differ from a dominant equilibrium" "how does the prisoner dilemma relate to global warming" "how would a fall in housing values effect a banks balance sheet, how does this effects consumers abilities to acquire loans, what are the aftermath effects of this, how would i higher leverage change how the economy would react to the crisis" .

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If your first year uni stories are about your exams and not drunken shenanigans and tail chasing then u doing it wrong

Also more fat Jewish brah and gymtard stories plz

congrats on the exam slaying

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads