• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great thread! I usually donate clothes to a local organization helping people find work but I'll keep an eye on requests here in case anyone is looking for something that I'm ready to part with.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have another pair of shoes I'll be giving away. Ill post here as soon as I take pictures

Dandy Wonka

Reaction score

Did you include the Passaggio Cravatte ties, or did they survive the purge?

Back on topic, I've got some stuff that I could post, but the problem is that, being in Australia, postage to anywhere but here would be prohibitive.

Funny you should ask. Two went (even though I stupidly had my initials embroidered on them).

djodars

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hi Cleav!

I think this idea is fantastic and I can attest to it since a couple of weeks ago, Cleav and Heldentenor helped me get back on track after losing my job.

I don't know much about fashion, I read some blogs and forum posts here and there and I was certainly not expecting the amount of support I received when I posted about my issue.

This thread / idea could help a lot of people in a similar situation if they need not only items like shirts, shoes, suits and ties but also moral support which is something that's not talked about a lot but helps immensely.

I hope this gets a lot of traction and that people use it wisely :)

Cheers!

TheBlackBruceWayne

Reaction score

Tie arrived today.Looks even better In person.

Thanks again @heldentenor!

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good on you TBBW. Enjoy it!

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I must have missed the original event that inspired this but it is a great idea and I will see what unused items I have lying around that could be sent somewhere else.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I must have missed the original event that inspired this but it is a great idea and I will see what unused items I have lying around that could be sent somewhere else.

Very kind of you TM :nodding:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads