• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA EG Chelsa & Sandringham @ kurt geiger (UK only) DEEPdiscount

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
What's the number for Harrods?

It's a couple pages back in this thread.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
It's a couple pages back in this thread.

So are you calling first thing in the morning?
lol8[1].gif

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
My blue Chelsea made it to my door...but since i wasnt home...its now sitting at the post office!!!
tounge.gif
The green one is still on its way.
Thanks Holdfast.

Regards.

How was the fit? I know you wear a US11.5, so what size did you get?

Thanks,

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr monty
I got this reply from KG:

Thank you for your interest in purchasing goods from the Kurt Geiger.

At this time our online store is unable to deliver to destinations outside of the UK and Ireland or accept payment from a store registered outside of the UK.
Alternatively you can contact Harrods on 00 44 207 730 1234 who are able to provide international mail order. Please provide the Kurt Geiger product that you are interested in such as brand, style name, style number, size, colour.
The store will post the goods to you, please note there is an international postage charge based on the weight of the parcel. The cost usually starts at around £20.00.

Thank you for your interest in Kurt Geiger and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards

Customer Relations Team

Posted this on 8/22, I'm suprised nobody called sooner?
confused.gif

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr monty
How was the fit? I know you wear a US11.5, so what size did you get?

Thanks,

I got the 11/11.5E. When i lace it up the seams oppose with no space at all (wearing thin dress socks). It would look nicer and be a better fit in a 11/11.5D for me, but that wasnt a choice.
I just got the green also....the Green blows away the Navy even with a little bit of sunlight, they are both near black in overhead light...and both are awesome!

Regards.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bic Pentameter
Their number is +44 207 730 1234. Ask for men's shoes and you will be connected "straight away." The shoes must be really close to the telephone, too. It only took the lovely Michelle a minute or two to confirm that they had my size....

Provided they haven't moved them since I was last there, the KG for EG shoes are just to the left of the phone/till area. A couple of meters, if that!
smile.gif

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took the Chelsea right shoe of Navy and left of Green outside to the back yard and asked my wife to give me her opinion....

Her-*They look nice*
me-How do you like them?
her-Well, they are nice.....(looking hard).....but i think they are different colors...yes, one is black and one is ...Greeny black...
me-Are you sure?
her-Yes, one is black and one is Green.
(now i was rotating the shoes so they would catch the sun..the green was unmistakably green..the navy was soo soo cloose to black)
her-oh, i think the other is bluey black....

So I think the navy under 95% times would be mistaken for black. The Green could pass for black under low light etc, but the green is a very very rich deep green, much richer.
Now both shoe colors will develop an awesome patina over time...so their true colors may show up later.
Thanks Holdfast and OP again.

Regards.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
So are you calling first thing in the morning?
lol8[1].gif

I'm not listening...

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
I'm not listening...

We can have a Bristol Palin-like shoe chastity vow: I won't call if you don't call.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
We can have a Bristol Palin-like shoe chastity vow: I won't call if you don't call.

cheers.gif

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I think that's the definition of fortuitous - I've not visited for a long time, then popped in today and saw this thread.

I've just been to Harrods this morning to look at the shoes;

The Sandringham suede models are quite vibrant. Don't order these if you're a wallflower. The suede is top notch, but coupled with the Dainite sole they just didn't appeal to me.

The Chelsea calf models were more appealing. I'll say this now - some of the pictures posted suggest the shoes are virtually black. They're not, there's a definite colour to them.

The 'Navy' colour is the blackest of the lot. Under natural light or against a black comparator they're clearly dark blue, but with a suit on you'll probably not notice. I'd also imagine that polished with a black polish they'll darken down further over time.

The 'Wine' colour is perhaps the most attractive, but largely viewed as an alternative to a dark brown shoe. I would think the number of dark suiting fabrics that match well would be limited. That said it's still the best finish of the lot, but be aware of what you're getting.

The 'Green' colour is just that - clearly green. A very nice dark emerald, but I'd suggest people will be able to tell you're not wearing black shoes.

I came away with a pair of the Chelsea model in Navy, and am giving serious thought to a pair in Wine as well. The lady commented that they were losing money on each pair they sold, and that she'd taken calls from all over the world.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Placed an order for wine color,SA was very helpful.And of course she is accepting calls from all over the world.
Wanted to get the navy as well,but my size is gone,will keep an eye on KG website.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SimonC
The lady commented that they were losing money on each pair they sold, and that she'd taken calls from all over the world.

Yes, and most of them are posting in this thread...
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads