• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Problem drinking (when is it too much)

Beetleything

Reaction score
Dean Martin said - your not drunk until you have to hold on to the carpet.

That's good enough for me.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by r...
I answered yes to more than three but dont consider myself an alchy. Am I in denial?.

same. I came in at 11 of them, and I don't even drink that much....seriously.

Hehlol

Reaction score
I think the AA quiz might be a little one-sided so that it makes many people without drinking problems believe they have drinking problems. It's their shtick.

zhouyu

Reaction score
4-6 bottles of scotch or cognac between like 12-15 ppl almost every weekend... + beer
i occassionally pour myself a drink @ work... well my boss encourages it...

Strombollii

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Drinking age is 19. I did Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday for a little bit last year, but it adversely affected my school work too much. I'm not an arts or a business student, I'm in chemistry, 25 hours of class/lab a week. I can't party like a history major.

I'm an English major. I can't afford to drink more than Friday/Saturday/maybe Thursday. I was partying hard for a bit, but it started to devastate my GPA, as well as, shockingly, my social life.

Sorry, I just absolutely hate how everyone perceives the hard sciences to be more difficult and time consuming than the humanities.

airblaster503

Reaction score
You can rarely drink to much, but you can drink too little. If that busted broad at the end of the bar is still ugly, than you know you haven't had enough, but if she is looking good, then you have crossed the line. This line is thin, and to learn to walk it is an art form, tread carefully.

tdangio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Strombollii
I'm an English major. I can't afford to drink more than Friday/Saturday/maybe Thursday. I was partying hard for a bit, but it started to devastate my GPA, as well as, shockingly, my social life.

Sorry, I just absolutely hate how everyone perceives the hard sciences to be more difficult and time consuming than the humanities.

English at UNC-Wilmington, pffft, come on, it's a state school.

Strombollii

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tdangio
English at UNC-Wilmington, pffft, come on, it's a state school.
Who's at UNC-W? Edit: I've been working on a paper all day and am not all here. I don't go to UNCW. I live on the Outer Banks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads