• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post your 2011 Fitness Goals

Scrumhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The world record for the 5000m (roughly 3.1 miles) is 12:37.35, so running sub 4 miles for 4 miles would be quite an accomplishment...
laugh.gif

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stats Male 35 years old 5'4" 142lbs, 22%BF (est.) Best Lifts: Squat 200x3x5 DL 240x1x5 Press 100x3x5 Bench Press 125x3x5 Goals Recomp to a decent BF% (I would be happy with 15%) 250lb (1.75xBW) Squat for 3x5 300lb (2xBW) DL 3x5 BW Bench Press 3x5 Plan Train consistently: The past year I would train hard, but just when my lifts were starting to get going something would happen (family or work) and I'd skip the gym a week or three. On my return I'd have to scale back on the weights 10-20% and struggle to get back to where I was before the layoff. Train intelligently: I've been doing the basic 3x5 Starting Strength program which has yielded good results so far. Stick to a diet: My diet recently has been pretty much low carb, and I've lost several pounds in the past couple of weeks.

Rikkar501

Reaction score
Been meaning to post in this thread for a while now....

Diet:

Start and stick with IF. I've never been able to stick with a diet before, mainly because I couldn't consistently eat 5-6 meals a day and mistakenly thought that was the only way to eat to get hooge.
BCAA's and fish oil every day. I always forget to take supplements unless they are preworkout, so I hope to make it a daily routine this year.
Salad, meat, veggies and complex carbs every day. Dessert too, if I feel like it
nod[1].gif
. No **** meals, bring a lunch every day to work and quit going out for lunch except once a week. BF <9% is also the goal.

Lifting:

This is the year I deadlift 405. Current max is 350, so I feel like this a very achievable goal.
Squat is going to hit at least 250 for 5. I'm currently just south of 205 box squat, as I have just recently started over from scratch with proper form (no shooting knees
shog[1].gif
).
Bench I'll be happy to rep 225 for 5. I've never been a good bencher so there has never been a heavy emphasis on it (or maybe as Tate would say, I just don't know how to ******* bench).
Dips and pullups I'm aiming for +2 45lb. plates on each. In the past I've worked up to +70 for dips so I think those numbers are both attainable.

Oh yeah stats:
Male
5'7"
150lb.
10-11% per calipers.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goals:

Squat 330 (+40)
Deadlift 400 (+50)
Bench 270 (+20)

Press BW (almost certainly impossible, 150 -> 190)

That would be 1000 total. I'm not sure how much further than that I would want to push it. I've already had to sell clothes due to size. I have an outside shot of being able to tailor my MC stuff if I stay <200 lbs.

stickshift

Reaction score
I would like to hit 315 lbs repping weight with squats, deads, and bench (currently at a comfortable 225 for all)

Hopefully I can lift that in a cut state....currently at 11%

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads