• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi

We do have a number of styles available in size 5 - you will be able to see on the website which ones are - if you go to https://www.pediwear.co.uk/footwear/ and select size 5 and Crockett and Jones, you will be able to see!

Let me know, or email David via [email protected] if you require further information.

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Thomms

Thank you for your message - it is available now. We don't always receive announcements when styles go live, so thank you for pointing this one out!

Let me know if you require any further assistance.

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

hrv123

Reaction score
Question about the sale shoes: I'm looking at a pair of shoes on sale (Alfred Sargent Cambridge), but with the shoes being on sale, I don't get free shipping or free shoe trees meaning that the price for the boots with trees shipped is higher than if the shoes weren't on sale. Am I missing something?

ranchsooner

Reaction score
Question about the sale shoes: I'm looking at a pair of shoes on sale (Alfred Sargent Cambridge), but with the shoes being on sale, I don't get free shipping or free shoe trees meaning that the price for the boots with trees shipped is higher than if the shoes weren't on sale. Am I missing something?
You do get free shipping, at least to the US, just not shoe trees.

hrv123

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying that part, but my point still stands, the sale price with trees is more expensive than the regular price and trees.

Last edited:

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@pediwear hi. Interested in Sanders Newbury. If I wear Carmina Forest last in a 10.5 wide fitting, what size do you suggest for Sanders?

Hi

Thank you for your enquiry - I think I would want to clarify what you mean by 'wide fitting' on the Forest last. The Forest is considered to be a slightly roomier last - but what was the fitting letter of the pair you have/have tried?

The Sanders 120 last is also a slightly roomier last so it may be that we would recommend a similar size but I would prefer clarification on the Forest last size you have tried previously - or any other Goodyear welted brands which we stock if possible!

Kind Regards

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi

Thanks for your enquiry - and thanks hrv123 for your help! We are sorry for any confusion or frustration but I hope the following explanation helps clarify things.

Not everybody wants the lasted shoe trees - and the offer at approx $355.49 US and free shipping is, we hope you agree, a good one. Of course, if you do prefer the lasted shoe trees, obtaining these free of charge with free shipping is arguably an even better deal - and we can offer you the shoes with this 'standard' offer if you prefer. If we send shoe trees, it costs us significantly more in shipping so it is difficult for us to better our 'standard offer'.

The sale will be ending tomorrow so the standard deal will be available directly from the website - however, if you decide to go with the sale offer we can extend this to you for an extra 24 hours - just let me know.

Regards

Mike Small
Pediwear

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi

Thank you for your enquiry - I think I would want to clarify what you mean by 'wide fitting' on the Forest last. The Forest is considered to be a slightly roomier last - but what was the fitting letter of the pair you have/have tried?

The Sanders 120 last is also a slightly roomier last so it may be that we would recommend a similar size but I would prefer clarification on the Forest last size you have tried previously - or any other Goodyear welted brands which we stock if possible!

Kind Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the reply. I’m referring to Forest EE width in 10.5. I’ve had 11UK in Forest in E and it wears a little too long.

I haven’t worn any of other brands you stock unfortunately. I do wear a 10.5US E or 11D in Alden’s Barrie last, if that’s helpful at all.

I also messaged you through your site and would be interested in sizing advice on the Budapest/Rome and Edinburgh models as well.

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads