1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendors We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendors, Shibumi Firenze bringing us classic accessories and bespoke tailoring from Florence, and owned long time member "Braddock", and Jonathan Abel who bring us their Goodyear welted shoes made in Portugal.

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by pediwear, Aug 19, 2015.

1. pediwear

pediwear Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

Hi @FrankCowperwood - I have sent a private message in the hope of uniting your two enquiries into one cohesive consistent response!

Kind Regards

2. Blake Stitched Blues

Blake Stitched Blues Senior Member

3. JJRADICK

JJRADICK Senior Member

@pediwear Maybe also expand the Carlos Santos shoes to size 6.5UK

4. pediwear

Hi Guys, thank you for your interest in the Carlos Santos range.

We certainly will be expanding our range, and your comments regarding the sizes have been noted.

I am planning to speak to them next week in fact so we will see what can be done!

5. pediwear

@JJRADICK @Lucido

Hi guys - please check the website - size ranges extended! We are now offering the full range of sizes. We will be adding further styles and colour options over the next few days. Please be aware that at present stock levels of the smaller and larger sizes, will be limited - you may face a wait of 2-3 weeks whilst the order is shipped from Carlos Santos.

If there are any particular styles/colours you are interested in please let me know?

Mike

6. Blake Stitched Blues

Hi @pediwear

Thanks. I've tried a few CS since but never seem to get a good fit with them. I think that their lasts and my feet are just not a great match. It's a shame, because they're great looking shoes at a pretty fair price point.

I was looking at the Loake Sahara and Mojave styles earlier and they seem to have ditched the old-style crepe soles for a crepe-effect/rubber sole. Is the new sole as soft and cushioned as crepe?

7. pediwear

Sorry Lucido, I missed the notification regarding your post.

I'll check our stock Monday.

8. pediwear

[​IMG]

Might be worth a look? Just sayin'

Please bear in mind that we don't have full stock of all these styles but they are available at relatively short notice from Carmina.

9. kbuzz

kbuzz Senior Member

Can you let us know your feet and why

10. Blake Stitched Blues

UK10.5, medium width. Loake 026, Sanders STET & Hank, RM Williams Craftsman in UK10.5 all fit me perfectly. Alden Indys in a UK10E are much too wide and have been languishing in the back of the wardrobe while I ponder where to sell them.

Carlos Santos 333 last is their most generous fitting and supposedly true to size but in 10.5UK is extremely cramped and painfully tight across instep and forefoot. UK11 is too long and I get heel slip. I do not have a wide foot or a high instep, they just do not fit my feet and that has always been my experience with Spanish/Portuguese/Italian shoes. I once went shoe shopping in Spain in my pre-SF days and the only thing I could find that fit were a pair of neon green flip-flops in EU47.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018

11. pediwear

phew, hectic couple of days and those styles are in our shop rather than the warehouse @Lucido - promise to get back to you today with more information.

12. pediwear

As you might expect, the rubber on the Sahara isn’t as soft as a natural crepe sole. However, they remain a very popular style - customers seem very happy with them. They are likely to be much more hard wearing and a little more practical if not quite as soft!

Let me know if we can be of any further help.

13. pediwear

Shoe of the Week

This week we are featuring the new Edward & James Sloane Chelsea boot. This has been in development for some time, and we have been looking forward to bringing it to our customers. Developed in conjunction with John Spencer, it features a lighter 'honey suede' upper, V shaped gusset, rear pull tag, leather sole with rubber forepart for added grip and durability. It is fully leather lined and of course, is Goodyear welted. And all this for just £194.99.

SLOANE_MIELSUEDE_ANGLE.jpg
    SLOANE_MIELSUEDE_PAIR.jpg
    SLOANE_MIELSUEDE_SIDE.jpg

14. Sean_Lim_94

Sean_Lim_94 Active Member

[​IMG]
    Tweed boots are amazing, I don't understand why tweed boots don't get more love! I'm guessing this pair is made by NPS? It looks exactly like the Heath model with the green suede shaft but much better (and also cheaper). May I suggest that if there are new models of this pair in the following year, it would be wonderful if both the vamp and shaft were tweed like the Herring Exmoor.

15. pediwear

You are right - it was made by NPS, and I too think it would be worth considering tweed on the vamp too! Thanks for your post.