• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortysomething

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
081119.jpg

081119a.jpg

looks good, not sure about the sweater/hoodie hanging below the jacket....

Son says you look like Joe Paterno!
crackup[1].gif

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
I thought it looked god awful.

The buttons are oversized and cheap, the stripes are too big, and it fits like a mumu.

Originally Posted by Get Smart
Yea not feeling that caridgan even tho the style (varsity striped) is my personal fave. for reasons ^^^

I had two people ask me today, "who died?"

Agreed that it really doesn't fit that well and the buttons do look cheap. I do like the style though, might have to look into something more expensive.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fortysomething
looks good, not sure about the sweater/hoodie hanging below the jacket.... Son says you look like Joe Paterno!
crackup[1].gif

Joepa! Running joke at my office is if i'll be dressing like i'm 20, 40 or 80 years old that day. I guess this one was an 80 year old day. I need to work on that; for some reason i'm attracted to clothes that old men wear, whether or not it looks good on me. It seems like half the time I get it right and it still looks youthful but the other half it just looks old.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i could never wear a jacket with sleeeves that long, but to each his own, then again i don't want to show cuff on a coat, but it needs to stop right at the wrist for me

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
sf9bnd.jpg
my first WAYWT! I'm on the left. Nordstrom house brand shirt thrifted tie Express sweater from 4-5 years ago thrifted surcingle belt RRL thrifted shoes

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jskidder
DSCF3148.jpg

I like this and your previous posts, you dress well, my kind of deal. 8/10. You should try and find a better spot to shoot.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jskidder
real casual today to work (not sure why the pic looks so fucked up though):

wings & horns u-neck
dior umc

Props for pulling off that u-neck. I returned that same piece a few weeks back because it didn't look good at all on me.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
I like this and your previous posts, you dress well, my kind of deal. 8/10. You should try and find a better spot to shoot.

4/5 is a better rating - you can't see half of the fit.

Viktri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
112408pictx0.jpg

agnes b jacket
fred perry shirt
j lindeberg wax jeans
paul smith boots

wedding hair?
smile.gif

I love the jacket and shoe colours.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Four women in as little as a week? This is all happening so fast. Do ladies ever crash Men's Clothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coffee_and_vodka