• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
DSCN3076.jpg

I am thinking of dying this dickies painters coat black, but am open to suggestions. What do you guys think?

DSCN3077.jpg

DSCN3078.jpg

DSCN3079.jpg

I acknowledge that this thrifted shirt fits weird, but the details are pretty cool IMO.
501 stf
thrifted

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
speaking of pictures quoted over and over whatever happened to newthunder? Too many creepy pms? Also robbie not digging the shirt, crosses the line between interesting and garish

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks for the nice comments. I like this outfit and am still wearing it I might get drunk and go invade the neighboring clothing store.

That girls outfit is "HOT" i saw here in it and she rocked it. You guys need to learn fashion.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FredSelvage
Mauro would like for you to know what he wore today for his photoshoot with the Washington Post magazine.

IMG_0852.jpg

Rag & Bone Hacking Jacket
Rag & Bone Mushroom Pant
custom Italian boots

Looking good, especially digging the boots. Man if Mauro is cool enough to be on this thread, I am going to have to make a guest appearance sometime. Maybe I can try to show him up.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jay,
No one is really cooler than another. we are all human.
thank you. i look forward to seeing you up here.
Best,
Mauro

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Jay,
No one is really cooler than another. we are all human.
thank you. i look forward to seeing you up here.
Best,
Mauro

No way, you the man. Looking good and hope the interview went well.

headtotoe

Reaction score
Is the sleeve lenght on Mauro's R&B coat approved? I bought a Theory jacket, loved it in the store but got home and found myself with same sleeve length and though I may have gotten myself into a $$hemming situation. Maybe\\hopefully not afterall!? Thx. Love the R&B all the same

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ the sleeve lenght is perfect to any tailors and my standard.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by headtotoe
Is the sleeve lenght on Mauro's R&B coat approved? I bought a Theory jacket, loved it in the store but got home and found myself with same sleeve length and though I may have gotten myself into a $$hemming situation. Maybe\\hopefully not afterall!? Thx. Love the R&B all the same
If you bought a Theory "blazer" and the sleeves are as long as Mauro's, yes they are too long. In Mauro's case, the length doesn't matter as much because it's probably not important that he show any cuff with that jacket. The theory jacket will look a shitload better if you are able to show a bit of cuff.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
This is funktastic. Your hair looks reel reel good 2.
Thanks! I was gonna take a shower before school today, but i smelled fine, and i was having too good a hair day to ******* up. I was super happy how today's outfit turned out. I thought of it a few weeks ago, but never got around to wearing it. The white sneaks ended up working a lot better than the israeli boots

headtotoe

Reaction score
Lance, duly noted, thank you. JD, same. (mine is a blazer, I'll post a WAYWT sometime).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members