• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lechon&rice
if you are in the same level as SoCa or Mr Moos or the pink panther all of whom I respect for their stylist prowess

Same level as socal and mr moo, hell yeah. Which level, btw?

DanteInferno_400x606.jpg

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lechon&rice
as for you aqhong, did you get your screen name after you sneezed Achooo! Aqhong! Your criticism has no meaning to me because you haven't posted a photo of a stylistic attempt, not even once. if you are in the same level as SoCa or Mr Moos or the pink panther all of whom I respect for their stylist prowess then you can make evaluate your criticism. Until then your criticism will remain INVALID
How did you know?

Anyway, if you respect them for their stylist prowess so much, you should at least learn to spell their names right. You're lucky mine has such a convenient mnemonic to go with it
bigstar[1].gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stephen Schneider W+H
n503363792_2648469_2944641.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
hey eason, I think a too tight button up is calling your name

and 'typical jewish thinking'? did you wake up on the marsupialed side of the bed this morning?

your mom is a too tight button-up
uhoh.gif

I could have said that you're overly emotional
baldy[1].gif
and reactionary
decisions.gif
, and just kind of overall stupid
teacha.gif
, but I just felt like saying your prejudice was a typical Jewish reaction instead.
drool.gif

ahk1979

Reaction score
not today, but saturday in Williamsburg. clothes and shoes Our Legacy, bag Filson x UO. food @ Egg.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ahk, that is a vey nice photo. the vintage car, the traffic cone, the bridge...and your outfit is a great spring looks.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know it's very difficult, but I think we should all resist feeding the trolls for a while.

Toru, those pictures are great, you've been looking really smooth lately, props. Your girlfriends pretty cute too.

Ahk, how do you like the OL white denim? Looks good.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon

Fits fine. No need to post it in every thread.

Haha sorry Bacon, I wasn't getting any responses (and still havent really) between all the ankle roll battling going on
shog[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads