(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

I never thought about the width of the tie before, thanks guys. I have a thicker tie, but it's black- my sister told me I looked like a mormon when I wore it. [​IMG] Brian, I did put on about 10 lbs after leaving Jeju.

I gained 4 lbs in muscle since I started working out again look out kunk. Need to starve myself for a week now.

Or move to korea with brian and dismal.

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

We ate and drank like kings, during the days of the Temple of Jawnz (v.1)

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

Trip booked.

Gonna have soju with my nigs and talk cars and clothes and poji.

4. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

[​IMG]
    Quoted because I think this is my favorite Robbie fit. I agree with Zissou though, shorten the tie.

5. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

this (minus the beads)... is beautiful. Do yourself a favor and nix the beads until their due date, hopefully not today, with those beautiful clothes.
    - sure.. what ever.. you going to lay my clothes out this evening for tomorrow.. [​IMG]

Man all that spezz is so artificial: beads, one collar popping out, undone cuff buttons, button downs, crooked tie bar, undone jacket cuff buttons, hastily knotted tie (and I'm picking on all of MC in general not just PG). Shit is just too try hard and contrived. It's like wearing chucks with a suit and saying "look! I'm dressed formally but laid back at the same time!"
    - noted.. How about I wear over priced high-tops, MIJ jeans & what ever.. I know one thing.. I live what I wear every day. [​IMG] But I do see your point.. Truth be told, the average person would not pick all these cues as you have & I also missed them as it is just how it happens.

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

- noted.. How about I wear over priced high-tops, MIJ jeans & what ever.. I know one thing.. I live what I wear every day. [​IMG] But I do see your point.. Truth be told, the average person would not pick all these cues as you have & I also missed them as it is just how it happens.

Why does it have to be one extreme to the other? I really enjoy your posts but truth be told we all know how OCD you are and I don't think many people believe that you just naturally missed those things. I mean how does one combine all the known spezz features into one outfit? It's not by accident especially not on SF.

In any event the posts of your daily life make all of us jealous as it is the official PG storyline and we never know what's coming so keep doing what you do while we look forward to it.

7. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

In any event the posts of your daily life make all of us jealous as it is the official PG storyline and we never know what's coming so keep doing what you do while we look forward to it.
    I'll give you a few hints: 1. Coffee 2. Car pics 3. Several outfit pics 4. Group shoe shot 5. Food 6. Wine 7. Ladies

8. Doctor

Doctor Senior member

Yesterday. Had to get up at 5:00am to make it to an exam. Freezing! Hence the oversized hoodie. I have new jeans now. These ones had become so unflattering. Makes me look like I've got fat thighs [​IMG] waaah. [​IMG]

9. barims

barims Senior member

^^ Nice colours, Doc

Lookin good, robbie. You should do more midwestern Junya steeze. I think that's where I see myself going.

All he needs is a porkpie hat and he's all set

- you must be the sharpest drab! LOL

Who knows? Thanks, friend

10. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

Adam, nice and clean. I like.
    JKISSI, PG is right, you're on another level!
    December, its okay to get inspiration but you have to learn how to EDIT. There has to be a point when you're getting dressed when you say "right, that's enough".
    Barims, feeling better? You look good.

11. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Looks good, Robbie! I'd shorten the tie by about an inch to match the proportion of the pant leg length.
    +1, robbie, it looks great.

12. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

Why does it have to be one extreme to the other? I really enjoy your posts but truth be told we all know how OCD you are and I don't think many people believe that you just naturally missed those things. I mean how does one combine all the known spezz features into one outfit? It's not by accident especially not on SF.
    - stranger things have happened I guess, but I know what you mean [​IMG]

I'll give you a few hints:

1. Coffee
    2. Car pics
    3. Several outfit pics
    4. Group shoe shot
    5. Food
    6. Wine
    7. Ladies

- too funny, & now for something different.. NO WOMEN..

Tonight - WARNING LIFESTYLE pics & no WOMEN, but motor bikes, cigars, shoes, whine & food

Picked up my bella - could not do another day in a Germanic teutonic P car.. Give me Italian unreliability (character) any day!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Dropped in to say hi to my buddy & inspect his new restaurant at Deus ex Machina - meca for all things blokey - now this is what I call a dining room!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Waiting for my diner buddies - as mentioned in today's agenda, dinner with blokes tonight (my mates pre 59th dinner)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Arh, my favourite enoteca (VINI) - 3rd time this week
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The motley crew, 2 of the finest motor-cyclist I have ever had the opportunity to ride with & call my buddies. They taught me about holding the line when cornering & counter steering!
    [​IMG]

13. zissou

zissou Senior member

[​IMG]
    Those Deus bikes are total hotness. Oh, and you're lookin good, too [​IMG]

14. trailer36

trailer36 Senior member

Casual Thursday. Shirt tucked in for work, don't mind the new sink and the clubs in the background. [​IMG] Polo Lands End Clarks

15. BoSU

BoSU Active Member

Every time I see JKISSI post I wish I were black.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.