• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
crackup[1].gif

fuuma, love the way you worked that jacket in looks like some colors I would have done.

You guys are making me like washed denim jackets though I would never buy one.

I'm really feeling washed denim jackets nowadays. I have a raw one that I wear from time to time but washed is great too.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
willy, is that a basic white v? Or are those stripes I see? Great look, hat might be too dressy though...
+1 willy, looks good, but I agree with breakz about the hat.

delirium

Reaction score
nice look willy.

loving the blues
esp the bright shorts matched with dark boat shoes
and the skyline is also a great backdrop of blue hues.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WAYWT posted for the sake of comedy/causing further speculation that I'm willy's less steezy twin or older brother/all rook arike!

3601349609_3261a07b23.jpg

Ran out and snapped a pic after seeing willy and I are wearing the same shirt and shoes today. Apologies to willy cheesesteak. Now back to our regular scheduled programming.

delirium

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
The gang minus Gazman, Kolecho& Luk-Cha - they had some secret iBloke business to tend - 7 yes the girls are getting into the swing of the iBloke missing sessions
L1010649.jpg

girl's specs are great. the green pants are dope. do you happen to know what they are?
smile.gif
solid fit as usual, pg. edit - that's a big cheetah.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I like the influence the iblokes have had recently on pg's more adventurous colored jackets/shirts what not I just feel that particular shirt is too blousy and pants are too high.

I like the green pants but fits just aren't relaxed enough for hot weather steez.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks god for willy and fuuma. was starting to give up on this thread.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JaPo
Jesus, look at those beautiful fabrics. The way you tuck your shirt in is a personal issue of mine, however. I don't like the 'pouch' of fabric. Looks better when it's clean and flat, although this might just be 'how it's done'.
- I agree, but summer here is hot & you have to factor in >80% humidity
- also I was twisting to get a good angle for the pic (otherwise I would have just gone in the bathroom & make sure my mirror is dirty or figged up & used a crap camera
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by delirium
girl's specs are great.
the green pants are dope. do you happen to know what they are?
smile.gif
solid fit as usual, pg.
edit - that's a big cheetah.

- no idea about the green pants, though they do have a tab at the back

Originally Posted by jet
I like the influence the iblokes have had recently on pg's more adventurous colored jackets/shirts what not I just feel that particular shirt is too blousy and pants are too high.

I like the green pants but fits just aren't relaxed enough for hot weather steez.

- see above about the shirt & pants were cut longer than expected (back to the tailor tomorrow) hence by mid-day I half-rolled as well to stop them catching on my chukkas
- Sheesh - wait till you are 39 (well I am 40 in 2 weeks)
smile.gif

- close your eyes before scrolling for todays DAD fit LOL

Back to Topic

Temp - 26c -30c, nice
Days Agenda - Sunday, dim-sum with my Sister & B.I.L then.. Shopping I guess
boxing[1].gif

L1010676.jpg
L1010686.jpg

L1010681.jpg
L1010683.jpg

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys.
Originally Posted by raginberriodoom
I'm guessing it's the JCrew chambray in gray?
Correct.
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
WAYWT posted for the sake of comedy/causing further speculation that I'm willy's less steezy twin or older brother/all rook arike! fit.jpg Ran out and snapped a pic after seeing willy and I are wearing the same shirt and shoes today. Apologies to willy cheesesteak. Now back to our regular scheduled programming.
AWL ROOK SAME!
Originally Posted by thekunk07
I iz honored
worship.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07

That's your problem, you still have hope??

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

I love the sillouette of high pants, makes the legs longer and makes the top block almost a perfect square rather than a rectangle.

Not sure what you mean by not relaxed, shirts are light fabric and aren't buttoned to the top with sleeves rolled up, pants are conservatively loose, one guy is wearing boat shoes sockless and PG is wearing desert boots, seems pretty relaxed/summery to me.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Tuxedo shirt is plum, not black
xpvmrk.jpg

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm curious Eason, and not simply trying to provoke you or anything, but have you ever tried wearing clothes with a bit more variety in fit? From my side it seems that you are wearing the same space-bag shrunk shirts and pants/jeans every day and it can look a tad monotonous/uninspired. I understand that you're wearing what you're comfortable with and that you have your style, but aside from colour and minute changes to the fit, it seems that you wear essentially the same thing every day (which isn't necesserally a bad thing, but, eh).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics