• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba
I dont mean to come across as a dick, but wtf is this?? x2 too small kmart logo tees, x2 ill-fitting buttonups, and whats up with those jeans dude? you've posted some good stuff before, but imo there's really no point in posting up stuff like this
I enjoy the kmart tees.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
in bf4 chrono defends him

Actually, that first pic listed everything looks and fits real well. Not innovative or mindblowing but looks good. Much better than some of the awkward fits i've seen with people looking really bad rolling their jeans/pants. I'd wear that first fit no problem if it all fit like that on me

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
stuff fits different, and different days I want things to fit differently.

i wear a skinny tee on sunny HOT days... and I layer with looser fitting chambray on cooler days. I don't have a 'look' I wear pieces that I find that I like. I am like socal, except I can't afford ****.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
no, i suppose the socal comment was a bad analogy.

antithesis of PG was better. as he spends his days buying eames chairs and eating 18$ cookies and I try to decide between 80/20 hamburger for 1.98/lb or chicken for 1.99/lb.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba
I dont mean to come across as a dick, but wtf is this?? x2 too small kmart logo tees, x2 ill-fitting buttonups, and whats up with those jeans dude? you've posted some good stuff before, but imo there's really no point in posting up stuff like this
Nonsense, as said before" What Are You Wearing Today", not "Look at how much this **** cost so please tap your purple helmet upon the screen and wank in honour of my expensive outfit".

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
iTunes Playing: Atrocity Exhibition by Joy Division from the record Les Bains Douches: 18 December 1979 [Live]
SF011.jpg

VB x aa x Acne x Nike

OG Posites... still have my pair from 2000. I love those shoes!!!

Yours look in waaay better shape
worship2.gif
worship2.gif
worship2.gif

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks good wmmk, I think the key is to keep it simple and then add one interesting item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads