• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That looks like a video game cut scene

Aquaman? Sure I guess I could see someone thinking that. But I'm not so sure in 2018 that's as much an insult as it used to be.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stopped halfway through Iron Fist season 2. Just got tired of the constant ‘you don’t understand, it has to be me, only I can defeat the hand’ etc etc plot

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol, five episodes into season one, I thought Iron Fist could be the best Marvel series yet. Then I was forced to agree — it was just too repetitive, the character too whiny, to keep up with the others. I never fully understood why he came back to NY while explaining his duty to guard Kun Lun (which...subsequently disappeared?).

In case anyone’s still wondering, the ‘immortal’ part of the Iron Fist refers only to the title, because it is handed down through the generations. I was happy to learn that somewhere along the way.

In better news, Daredevil season two was (I thought) leagues better than the first one — so really good, in case anyone’s still on the fence about dipping into that one. They managed to integrate the Punisher (and his realistic acting chops) seamlessly, which was very satisfying. Didn’t think it could be done.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm rewatching DD S1 rn in anticipation of S3. Going to get through S2 and probably Defenders again too.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Doesn’t sound like it. Maybe they’ll all still be in the Defenders?

Looks like they got a new show runner for S2, with a modest spike in ratings, but it wasn’t enough.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads