• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What was up with the final scene? I really don't remember that from the book.

d287n.png

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Littlefingers dance party is the best.

More casting, the Queen of Thorns is done! It will be Diana Rigg:

Comparing her in her younger days with Nathalie Dormer is a little spooky:

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

L to R: Cat, Brienne, Ygritte.
Brienne is ******* ginormous.

Is there another actress in the world they could have cast as Brienne?

Love the idea of Russel as Blackfish and Rigg as the Queen of Thorns. Hopefully Rigg will get more scenes than in the book, where her character is known more by reputation than by being seen. I had pictured her as Maggie Smith in Downton Abbey, but Rigg is good too.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Began reading the books starting with the first and I admit as I see the character names all I can imagine are the faces of the actors/actresses, which is cool fwiw as if I am watching the show on non-stop 'play'.

I am just as excited in picking up the book to read at the moment to the likes of every new episode of the week.

Good stuff :nodding:

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This casting is sort of spoiler-y plot-wise, so read at your own risk:

It would seem we have our next Snow.

Iwan Rheon, perhaps best known for his role in Misfits, will be playing the part of "Boy" who will show up in 6 episodes.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Iwan Rheon, perhaps best known for his role in Misfits, will be playing the part of "Boy" who will show up in 6 episodes.

Good casting If this turns out to be Ramsay.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also have a crush on Meera Reed.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Iwan Rheon, perhaps best known for his role in Misfits, will be playing the part of "Boy" who will show up in 6 episodes.

Looks the part. I like it. Looking forward to that character being introduced. Makes Joffrey look like Jimmy Stewart.

lallas

Reaction score
Think the new cast is very good but I hear a rumour that the dwarf will die and that will be a shame.

When the got rid of Sean Bean I was shocked!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads