• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ralph Lauren Saunders Suede Ankle Boot (made in USA) at $249 down from $525. Use a 10% off code like BZR29368 to get an even lower price of ~$225. Maybe you can get a better price at a retail store but I did not want to take a risk of losing my size when both shipping and return are free for me. Still many sizes are available:

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...origkw=saunders&kw=saunders&parentPage=search

Slept on these overnight, and today they are all gone - from 8 or 10 sizes listed to nothing at all. Look for these on ebay or on B&S soon...

Tommy1244

Reaction score
Weird because I don't think much profit could be made by flipping after buying at this price. I mean they're AE shoes after all... Mine got shipped today by the way.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Weird because I don't think much profit could be made by flipping after buying at this price. I mean they're AE shoes after all... Mine got shipped today by the way.

You could be right. Just seemed odd to me that every single size is gone, after were still listed last night . Unless RL pulled it from their site for some reason... And it has happened before where someone has cleaned out an online sale and then flipped the merchandise. I guess we'll see if a bunch pop up somewhere.

Last edited:

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You could be right. Just seemed odd to me that every single size is gone, after were still listed last night . Unless RL pulled it from their site for some reason... And it has happened before where someone has cleaned out an online sale and then flipped the merchandise. I guess we'll see if a bunch pop up somewhere.

Well, my conspiracy theory proven wrong.. The boots are back up on the site, but not on sale. Maybe it was a flash sale or a mistake. In any case, good job grabbing those when you did.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...1898623&view=all&ab=viewall&parentPage=family

Last edited:

Tommy1244

Reaction score

Tommy1244

Reaction score
That's too bad though I am sure they will be put on sale again sooner than later. I hope mine fit as I ordered my usual size not knowing their last.

Edit: Sorry for double posting. I thought my prior posting got lost but then it appeared only after I posted this.

Last edited:

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need socks? I stopped by the Brooks Brothers brick and mortar today and along with the assortment of shirts at bogo pricing and summer markdowns up to 40% off, they had a table of socks in a variety of colors and styles at half price. I picked up a couple of pairs of argyles to go with my colored chinos. $12 US. Can't complain.

knowsnothin

Reaction score
On Wed. at C21 I saw that Brioni and Kiton suits & s/cs were 50% off original C21 prices. So were Belvest S/Cs.

This means Brioni suits are going for $999.99. Lots of solid grays.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
STP has some altea silk-linen ties in solid brown on sale for $32. I like them for these warm months.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...=linen+pants&kw=linen+pants&parentPage=search

Not a bad deal for 100% linen pants from a quality retailer.

I scored a new pair off eBay for $20 shipped :tounge:

They are flat front and have a nice feel to them. I will try them on at lunch to give an idea on sizing :)

Also, they are thicker than other linen pants I own, I think they won't wrinkle as much.

Edit: Here they are cheaper on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/POLO-Ralph-Laur...SA_MC_Pants&hash=item4cf880bd12#ht_884wt_1139

Last edited:

Tyrone MacStiophain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pantharella OTC merino socks for $10.37 at STP if you're on their "Deal Flyer" email list.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Pantharella OTC merino socks for $10.37 at STP if you're on their "Deal Flyer" email list.

Its almost ridiculous at this point that people pay full price for Pantherellas. Ive never been able to NOT get them at a discount, any day of the year.

BlueHorseShoe

Reaction score
Why did this lose its sticky?

:paranoia:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics