• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Affiliate Thread: Roden Gray

RodenGray

Reaction score
Hey, the French Terry hoodies are made from 100% cotton and I find they are about a mid-weight hoodie. The French Terry hoodies fit a bit on the slimmer side and many people choose to size up. Whereas the Tiger Terry hoodies are made from a cotton polyester blend and is quite lightweight but still warm enough for cooler nights. The Tiger Terry hoodies fit a bit truer to size this season. Both have a slim cut.

Brian

RodenGray

Reaction score
Vancouver's own Sans VanitÃ
00a9.png
brings us their new line of ultra soft cotton t-shirts. Hand made locally to demanding specifications and screen printed with simple, but evocative imagery, these t-shirts look good on anyone.

sv-002.jpg

Ne Parlez Pas. 100% Cotton. Slim Fit. $88 + Tax.

sv-013.jpg

Shadow Puppet. 100% Cotton. Slim Fit. $88 + Tax.

sv-014.jpg

City Lights. 100% Cotton. Slim fit. $98 + Tax.

sv-021.jpg

High Society. 100% Cotton. Slim fit. $88 + Tax.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please drop us an email at the store or PM me.

Brian

RodenGray

Reaction score
05-02-09-006.jpg

We know you've been waiting for this one to drop. Our first re-stock shipment from Dayton has arrived at the store; we've got everyone's favorite service boot available from size 7 to 9 1/2. Grab "˜em quick, these bad boys won't be waiting around for long. Those of you who are waiting for the brown model, expect it to arrive in store in the next 2-3 weeks.

Available in Black - $798 + Tax CAD.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please drop us an email at the store or PM me.

Brian

RodenGray

Reaction score
Here are some of the looks that we have put together over the last couple of weeks to give you guys some outfit ideas.
04-21-09.jpg
04-22-09.jpg
04-23-09.jpg
04-25-09.jpg
04-27-09.jpg
04-28-09.jpg
getyourselfcorrect.png
05-01-09.jpg
05-02-09.jpg
List of items and prices for the outfits can be found at www.rodengray.com/blog If you have any questions, please drop us an email at the store or PM me. Brian

RodenGray

Reaction score
I believe we will be receiving two more Geller shipments. The first of the two should hopefully arrive within 2-3 weeks. When it arrives we will definitely post up on the forum to let you guys know.

Brian

RodenGray

Reaction score
outerwear-sale.jpg

Time to grab that spring jacket you've been coveting! We're happy to offer a 20% discount on all of our spring outerwear, including:

* Jackets
* Coats
* Shirt Jackets
* Vests
* Jumpsuits

Take a moment to peruse our stock, there's deals to be had.

Brian

RodenGray

Reaction score
feiyuess09-003.jpg

Feiyue means "flying forward", a rather apt term for the incredibly lightweight athletic shoes. Favored by Shaolin monks and practitioners of Le Parkour alike, these are the perfect choice for spring. Pictures, descriptions and pricing after the jump.

Brian

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads