• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nissan dealer wont let me test drive GT-R?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I remember him being in a pretty epic (for those cracking on him) thread a year or two ago. I think he's always had potential, this is just a great showcase for it.

he could have picked are more frequented sub fora though. for max visibility and all.

sns23

Reaction score

Do we know the root cause for JV's attitude problems? Is he really short or something?

He is probably short (therefore, not a real man), prematurely balding, and possess a small penis.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:lurk:

bringusingoodale

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm tired of all these rich asians inavading my courntry and taking all the jobs and buying fast cars!!!!

junior varsity

Reaction score

I'm tired of all these rich asians inavading my courntry and taking all the jobs and buying fast cars!!!!

must be a canadian :rotflmao:

oh ya..
haters who hate on asians.. thats not embracing multiculturalism and pro-immigrant philosophies that the colonies are built on
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

junior varsity

Reaction score
haters should get a ring on their tongues
because this kid did 190 on public roads on camera...
[VIDEO]![/VIDEO]

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Can not believe this threak got even better. :fonz:

KurtS90

Reaction score
It's already been established he's an idiot and full of ****... Why do you look up to him so much? I also drive on those roads frequently...

bringusingoodale

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If that guy in the video had an epicanthic fold, would he be with that blonde? Would he be driving faster or slower?

junior varsity

Reaction score

It's already been established he's an idiot and full of ****... Why do you look up to him so much? I also drive on those roads frequently...

i dont look up to anybody
not even mark zuckerberg

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
carlos ghosn should give this dealership a commendation for not letting this guy floor the car and potentially hurt or kill innocent people.

think its so cool to "let the beast loose" in city streets? yeah its so ******* funny. so funny in fact that I still remember the time I had to save someone's ass, a seasoned driver much older than me, who did the same thing, and ran over an old lady who was alighting from a bus. yeah it was so ******* funny to spend the evening talking to the poor woman's family, finding out they have to amputate her leg, and own up responsibility AND at then go to the cop station after, and try getting my associate out of jail for a barrage of charges. freaking funny! yeah we roll like that yo!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JV, do you plan on giving an inch, or you gonna keep rollin here?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads