1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

PRICE DROP - CESARE ATTOLINI SUIT ~41 R/L - BUY BEFORE I ALTER FOR MYSELF; SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by GMMcL, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMMcL

GMMcL Senior member

CESARE ATTOLINI NAPOLI
    HAND SEWING EVERYWHERE
    BAR TACKS EVERYWHERE!!
    Top. Shelf. Period.​

You've never felt something so soft. You've never seen construction and quality like this. You've never seen so much handwork. Net: You've never seen luxury like this. No question.

I'm about a week or two away from slimming this suit, bringing up the sleeves and making it work for me (an athletic 40 R). Save me from myself, for the love of everything holy. Get it now at this absolute basement price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231959532573?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Fine print:
    - At this Styleforum price, transaction is FINAL; no refunds, returns, backsies, etc.
    - First to pay wins; no holds
    - Price includes CONUS shipping and all PayPal fees, but if you can find a way to pay that avoids fees (Chase cash, Popmoney, Venmo, etc.), then I won't argue!
    - International shipping available; PM for reasonable rates.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.