• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nissan dealer wont let me test drive GT-R?

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Wait, so you only haul ass when there's no cops present? Yet its find in traffic test driving an unfamiliar car? That's cool dude...

i have enough proven experience with driving fast cars and performance driving (i have SCCA trophies on my shelves) to warrant whatever car anyone gives me to drive...
ive never caused an accident in my life and dont have any blemishes on my driving record... not even a red light violation or stop sign

You are clearly a remarkably accomplished young man. Did you tell the Nissan dealer about your racing resume when you asked to borrow their very fast automobile for a joyride?

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You are clearly a remarkably accomplished young man. Did you tell the Nissan dealer about your racing resume when you asked to borrow their very fast automobile for a joyride?

I think they had to measure the size of ********* first. But their tape measure wasn't long enough, and Home Depot was closed that day, so they couldn't let him test drive the car. Sad but true. :confused:

junior varsity

Reaction score

I think they had to measure the size of ********* first. But their tape measure wasn't long enough, and Home Depot was closed that day, so they couldn't let him test drive the car. Sad but true. :confused:

i actually lol'd

KurtS90

Reaction score
Just curious have you or would you run from the police, If they caught you at reckless speeds?

junior varsity

Reaction score

Just curious have you or would you run from the police, If they caught you at reckless speeds?

:bounce2:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

jay-z is right...
In my rear view mirror is the mother fuckin' law
I got two choices y'all pull over the car or (hmmm)
Bounce on the double put the pedal to the floor
Now I ain't tryin' to see no highway chase with Jay.
Plus i got a few dollars i can fight the case
So I...pull over to the side of the road
I heard "Son do you know why I'm stoppin' you for?"
Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?
Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo'?
"Well you was doin fifty-five in a fifty-fo' "
"Liscense and registration and step out of the car"
"Are you carryin' a weapon on you I know a lot of you are"
I ain't steppin out of **** all my paper's legit
"Well, do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
Well my glove compartment is locked so are the trunk in the back
And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something'?"
"Or somebody important or somethin'?"
Nah, I ain't pass the bar but i know a little bit
Enough that you won't illegally search my ****
"We'll see how smart you are when the K9 come"
I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one

KurtS90

Reaction score
(Corvette playing with Police)

Last edited:

Arthur PE

Reaction score
you have to realize how fast the limiter hits for even a stock car, even when you are in a desert in texas... its mid 12s 1/4 mile and when the v10 is already on the move... theres no replacement for displacement even when compared to GTR's turbo charged 6
on top of that the m6 with MINOR modifications can pump out almost 500whp ...

the limiter is closer to 160, and it takes 25 sec to get there, and few roads where it can be sustained safely, and no public ones legally
it is a liability...get in an bad accident, get sued, first thing I'm going to do is get the ecu data
ah ha! he's a dangerous speed freak for whom 160 mph isn't fast enough!!!

actually, force induction is a replacement for displacement, hence the adjustment factor of 1.5 for older racing series
you could run say 300 ci NA or 200 FI

the e60 M5 is rated at 500 HP with losses of 10-15%, or 425-450 whp (see rototest)
it is not easy to pick up 50-75 HP in a highly tuned engine like that
only way, FI, displacement, compression ratio, you can pick up peak HP by winding it up more, but no torque
T = displacement x (comp ratio x vol eff x boost ratio) / 4PI
P = T x w (w = 2PI rps)

btw, the e39 M5 internals are forged oem
crank and pistons
rods are forged and 'cracked' iirc

and to replace the pistons with any other forged you need to sleeve the block, big money, because it's alusil treated
the only upgrade is mahle, the oem piston manufacturer

For reasons when sleeving is simply not possible, we offer Mahle Motorsport pistons. These are the only choice of pistons you should consider for your (non sleeved) S62 build as Mahle is BMWs OEM for the factory equipped Alusil pistons and a leader in aftermarket pistons. Coated in Germany using Ferrotec technology, these are the worlds only directly compatible pistons for the S62.

junior varsity

Reaction score

the limiter is closer to 160, and it takes 25 sec to get there, and few roads where it can be sustained safely, and no public ones legally
it is a liability...get in an bad accident, get sued, first thing I'm going to do is get the ecu data
ah ha! he's a dangerous speed freak for whom 160 mph isn't fast enough!!!

actually, force induction is a replacement for displacement, hence the adjustment factor of 1.5 for older racing series
you could run say 300 ci NA or 200 FI

the e60 M5 is rated at 500 HP with losses of 10-15%, or 425-450 whp (see rototest)
it is not easy to pick up 50-75 HP in a highly tuned engine like that
only way, FI, displacement, compression ratio, you can pick up peak HP by winding it up more, but no torque
T = displacement x (comp ratio x vol eff x boost ratio) / 4PI
P = T x w (w = 2PI rps)

btw, the e39 M5 internals are forged oem
crank and pistons
rods are forged and 'cracked' iirc

and to replace the pistons with any other forged you need to sleeve the block, big money, because it's alusil treated
the only upgrade is mahle, the oem piston manufacturer

For reasons when sleeving is simply not possible, we offer Mahle Motorsport pistons. These are the only choice of pistons you should consider for your (non sleeved) S62 build as Mahle is BMWs OEM for the factory equipped Alusil pistons and a leader in aftermarket pistons. Coated in Germany using Ferrotec technology, these are the worlds only directly compatible pistons for the S62.

check out m5board...
im a member obviously...
people report 40 whp from headers alone
and whats the point of teaching me about my own motor bro... is that an attempt at an insult?

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
did you ever get your teacher to understand what an idiot he was being over your M5?

Arthur PE

Reaction score
check out m5board...
im a member obviously...
people report 40 whp from headers alone
and whats the point of teaching me about my own motor bro... is that an attempt at an insult?
so am I
and was a mod on the largest m3 site

I don't buy dyno numbers, do I buy large claimed HP increases without displacement, boost or comp ratio
30 years of experience with engines for various primer applications

you said if blown, you'ld get it rebuilt with forged internals, it HAS forged internals
take it any way you like, or not at all, 'bro'

junior varsity

Reaction score

(Corvette playing with Police) ...
dont you think cops (biggest power tripping assholes), deserve some of their own medicine...

junior varsity

Reaction score

so am I
and was a mod on the largest m3 site

I don't buy dyno numbers, do I buy large claimed HP increases without displacement, boost or comp ratio
30 years of experience with engines for various primer applications

you said if blown, you'ld get it rebuilt with forged internals, it HAS forged internals
take it any way you like, or not at all, 'bro'

man... forged internals as in upgrades
this guy talks to me like i dont what i want :facepalm:

Darton Sleeves
Custom spec'd Arias 9.5 CR pistons were fabricated
Custom rings
Custom Carrillo rods with Carr bolts
Raceware head and main bolts
Multi-layered head gasket
Fully ported and flow matched cylinder heads
New over sized Stainless valves (1mm greater diameter)
VAC dual-interference springs
VAC Hardened Steel Alloy Valve Retainers
VAC Spring Seats
Schrick Cams
Cryo'd block
Coated block
Micro polished crank
Balanced and blueprinted

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e3...autowerks-s3-700whp-e39-m5-build-blubsst.html

Arthur PE

Reaction score
man... forged internals as in upgrades
this guy talks to me like i dont what i want
facepalm.gif

Quote:
why so low compression?
that probably makes less power than stock
oh, wait, it's FI, with a ton of boost and meth injection
it's not the internals that make the power, it's the boost, it's Cr has been lowered

Last edited:

junior varsity

Reaction score

why so low compression?
that probably makes less power than stock
oh, wait, it's FI, with a ton of boost and meth injection
it's not the internals that make the power, it's the boost, it's Cr has been lowered

no one gets a 15000 dollar engine build and dont put a blower on it ... unless you are doing competitive track racing (which i have no intentions)
because if i get a 15000 all motor engine is probably gonna be 500-550 hp
compared to a 700 hp monster
just in case you forgot... every 100hp increase from 300hp ********** size increases by 1 inch :rotflmao:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads