• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright @jet hope you still want these because I bought them. Size 11.
cheers.gif

IMG_4933_zps28fd6cd3.jpg

IMG_4936_zps631e1034.jpg

Last edited:

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Alright @jet
 hope you still want these because I bought them. Size 11. :cheers:

IMG_4933_zps28fd6cd3.jpg

IMG_4936_zps631e1034.jpg

Nice.

Do they still have a big stock of Flynkit Lunars in that spruce green? If they dropped down to ~$75 I might have to cop.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only Lunars I saw here were the red colorway, but you should be able to call customer service to see if your store has them.

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I almost went for a MFA in ceramics so I almost wet my (tech) pants when I read those as MFA in pottery :embar:

Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where you getting this info? All the colorways look so damn nice!

See below. There are packs that drop yearly ie black history month, all star, Xmas.

The Maestro Kobe 9 is released on 02/14 along with the LeBrons and KD also known as the NOLA Gumbo series for the All star game...
as for the Jordan VI...im on the same boat with you... only looking forward to the white/red VI..

Niketalk, kicksonfire, sneakernews, nickekicks etc has most of the info you will need. 

I only get my info from NT and I use twitter as confirmations when the time comes closer. I see a lot of these other sites usually lurk NT and leech off that, even the wrong info.

Went back to grad school to finish an MFA in poetry. Going after that big poetry money $$$.

Become a ghost writer for some of these rappers, man!

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Alright @jet
 hope you still want these because I bought them. Size 11. :cheers:

IMG_4933_zps28fd6cd3.jpg

IMG_4936_zps631e1034.jpg

That's awesome. Really good looking out!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
yes sir thank you my bruva pm me your pp info, I owe you

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Can you post the address on that NFS? I want to give them a call to see if they have a pair in my size.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
50$ for a pair of FK's man I need to go to the US and visit a nike outlet.
You'd probably have zero luck on the day you showed up.
I mean, there are steals to be had from time to time, but from my experience, most of the time there's really nothing there.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You'd probably have zero luck on the day you showed up.
I mean, there are steals to be had from time to time, but from my experience, most of the time there's really nothing there. 

Pretty much. Well for those Flyknits he may be able to get a pair since they are widely available.

I've been visiting outlets since 2001 periodically and never found a gem that I read about online.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads