• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nigel Cabourn

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a pic of how their cameraman has aged?

I found one on the net, still looks pretty new though

Last edited:

Morph

Reaction score
Anyone have a Business Jacket In Donegal Wool. Most of my stuff is a 50 outside for a couple of King George jackets which are a 48. Seller is saying a 50 fits like a 48.

Frigiliana

Reaction score
I have a Donegal in a 50 , i posted some photo's in this thread , i probably could have got away with a 48 but i wanted to be able to wear a cardigan or a jumper under it , PM if you want more info.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two good sales out there:

-Yoox has some new drops and code "UBER20" gives you another 20% off. Link Yoox's site via Ebates and get 4.5% cash back from eBates. IMHO the Scottish Jacket, Eddie Bauer collab Clip Jacket and SS13 Aircraft Jacket are the best picks.

-UshowU has some good prices on AW13. Hunting Jacket, Mallorys, Kagoul, ventile Aircraft Jacket with Harris Tweed vest, cotton Aircraft jacket, etc. Some good deals with VAT reduction. Would have jumped on the Kagoul, crazy Mallory and cotton Aircraft jacket if they had my size. Women's styles look great btw and nice prices there.

Both deals, or at least the latter, is better if you live in the US.

Last edited:

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Two good sales out there:

-Yoox has some new drops and code "UBER20" gives you another 20% off.  Link Yoox's site via Ebates and get 4.5% cash back from eBates.  IMHO the Scottish Jacket, Eddie Bauer collab Clip Jacket and SS13 Aircraft Jacket are the best picks.

-UshowU has some good prices on AW13.  Hunting Jacket, Mallorys, Kagoul, ventile Aircraft Jacket with Harris Tweed vest, cotton Aircraft jacket, etc.  Some good deals with VAT reduction.  Would have jumped on the Kagoul, crazy Mallory and cotton Aircraft jacket if they had my size.  Women's styles look great btw and nice prices there.

Both deals, or at least the latter, is better if you live in the US.  

On a phone with crappy internets... Does the ushowu site display prices with VAT deducted if you're in the US? Or do you have to go through checkout and get them to refund you the VAT?

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Women's styles look great btw and nice prices there.

Will those prices go lower for the women's cameraman? Thinking about grabbing my lady one, but NC sizing is weird, smallest size is 8, which converts to IT40 or US 4 for women. I need to find something smaller. Anyone knows where i can find some women's measurements for NC pieces?

Edit: found a size 6 pic on a Japan site

Last edited:

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On a phone with crappy internets... Does the ushowu site display prices with VAT deducted if you're in the US? Or do you have to go through checkout and get them to refund you the VAT?

This is what it said and I wasn't logged in (don't actually have one):

"ALL PRICES ARE TAX FREE, European Customers pay a additional 21% VAT at checkout."

Arizor

Reaction score
Just got my cameraman at a big discount from Kafka.co.uk in the classic style, navy/indigo combo.

Quick pic pre-rainstorm in melbourne (happy to say it held up like a champ):

Mon Dieu

Reaction score
Just got my cameraman at a big discount from Kafka.co.uk in the classic style, navy/indigo combo.

Thats the 48 ? Fits well, is it also vested ?

Enjoy, a great jacket.......

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seems like a perfect fit!

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a Mallory while the prices are good. I've never owned one and was wondering what the fit was like? I'm currently looking at an AW13 in dark navy and typically wear a 44R in suits / SC's. Do the Mallory's fit slim? Would I want to size up if I was planning on wearing a chunky sweater underneath? Really, any sizing advice would be awesome.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads